Reviews for Hidden Tragedies
Maliah chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
Loved it! Please write more about Maeve and Sinbad!
msforever chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
hello there i just want to tell u that ur stories are amazing i loved reading each one of them ,ur really talented. hope u write more stories .
MagicalMoonStar chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Very good story :)
Space-Case7029 chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
Great story. Loved it. Audra
maevezanar chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
T_T Damn Firouz! I totally support the idea of locking him in the closet. That's enough.

If Sinbad ever wants to propose Maeve, make sure Firous is nowhere near them. "

Oh... and I guess he intends to say... " it's your kiss that I come back... for more..he he he"

Sweet story!
Lizicia chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
I loved the story, but the ending was really evil. You know how we all wish that they would just get together.
dshortklutz chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
I definitely vote for locking Firouz in a closet! Nice story, I like how you ended it.
maevezanar chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
this is nice. But I'd like to see more actions... you know, more desciptive lines, sword fighting, emotional expression.

Anyway, another adventure for the crew and I'm waiting for the last chap to come out. Let's see what cute scene is waiting for Sinbad and Maeve.
dshortklutz chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
Nice chapter, I'm glad it worked out for them. I can't wait to read the last chapter.
dshortklutz chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
I can't wait to see what Maeve and Sinbad do to Denzel and Yassil. Please update soon.
Lizicia chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
Oh my, this is way interesting! I am very much hooked to your story and can't wait to read what happens next. I due hope that Sindbad will have the time to interfeare.
Lizicia chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
I don't trust Denzel either. He just seems so... untrustworthy :D
dshortklutz chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Why do I have a bad feeling about Denzel's intentions? I can't wait to read what happens next.
dshortklutz chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Nice chapter. I really like this story far, please continue.
dshortklutz chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Yassil is in for a rude awakening, I have a feeling. Please update soon.