Reviews for Ma Lune Se Levante
Skywroe chapter 8 . 9/18
I'm only going to comment because you said you hurt your toe and I'm sorry, but that was so random that it really made me laugh hehe. Hope it recovered.
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 8/26
Love it so far and seriously hope u will start updating it again someday soon
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 8 . 1/8
I loved this! I actually really enjoyed chapter 8, I thought it was perfect. I am sorry you do not like what you wrote... :( I hope you update this sometime soon, it's a really great story!

Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
The Snapes were not Pureblood, they were muggles. Severus’ mother, on the other hand, was a Pureblood witch who came from the Prince family. Hence the reason Severus is the Half- Blood Prince. Prince is a play on words.
asiya halima kone chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Please update soon this is a good chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
I NEEEDDDDD MMMMOOOORRRREEEEEEEE
Daisy chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Amazing could you please continue it?
Steph chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Hey Author Person so I really like the book so far but you might want to change something up. In the beginning where Sirius is saying how the Snapes bred with vampires. You may want to change Snape to Prince (Sevs mothers maiden name) because Snape is a muggle line while Prince is the magic line. :3 But yeah so other than that so far so good. Can't wait to read on
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
I like it. It's nice. Ten years outta date though.
Kate Snape21 chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
wow! awesome story :)
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Please tell me it will only be drarry great fic cant wait for the update whenever tht is
Seapatrol chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I love this please update
ShadowThief126 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Will this story continue?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
more please
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I love it!
And I'm sorry about you toe, I hope it feels better.
:-*