Reviews for The Chronicles of the Sorceress
kat chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Luv Quall! Yay! 10 of 10
Platinumsabr chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
As much as I love this pairing, and as much as this story has been fun to read so far, I do have to point out one thing.

'Squall never punched anybody for me.'

I know this story is long done, but I have to say it.

Squall jumped out into the middle of space, with hardly any life support, just to catch her, regardless of if they would both die in the end.

Squall fought through all of Esthar to get back to her when she was taken away.

Squall killed ADEL, who was reportedly the most feared and powerful sorceress of the age, to save her - plan notwithstanding.

When time compression ended, he walked until he couldn't walk anymore to get back to them, and her, and when she found him, where did they end up but the place he had promised?

Although Rinoa's character isn't the best and I greatly prefer him with Quistis, you can't deny that he did WAY more than punch someone for her.

Just saying.

Still a great story though, and I look forward to finishing it.
spinnel chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
quall fandom must live on. please make another quall fic! you're one of the few decent quall authors around. spare the unsatisfied longing for the favored couple.

great job in the chronicles of the sorceress. really well written. _ hope to see you hustling up a new one soon. ciao
tremaine chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
I am still waiting for that glamorous comeback. Please please please post more chapters.
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
It's been a while since you updated! The Quall fandom is slowly dying :(

I just happened to have stumbled across your story last night, and I'm glad I forced myself to read through the first few chapters. I hope you don't get offended by this, but there is a huge difference in quality from your initial chapters and from your more current ones.

I think I began falling in love with your fic around chapter 10ish or so. I found the initial chapters to be a bit convoluted; I know they're diary entries, but it felt as if Rinoa was just rambling about anything. To be honest, I didn't like the initial few chapters at all. However, once the story had more of a plot to follow I began to enjoy it. The chapter where Rinoa & Selphie made lists was very refreshing to read; it was a nice deviation from your writing style.

ANYWHO. My whole point is, I think your more current writing is lovely (plus the humor in the later chapters actually made me LOL). If you ever have the time, perhaps you can look through the chapters and revise them a bit? OR better yet, continue with this fiction. :)
LadyT chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
Your write so well I can't help reading your stories over and over again. Please please please continue writing the last 2 chapters. I've been waiting for them along with the other few but loyal "quallies" out there. :)
Pulper chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Heh, I have to agree that Quistis would look good even in garbage bag, and I also have to agree that the Quall fandom is too dead. Looking forward to the next chapter, just want to let you know somebody's still keeping track on this, haha.
Final Fight chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
Far too late to resurrect this fandom I daresay. I don't think the FF8 fandom has much more life in it to be honest... *sigh* Can't even say it was a particularly good run - not when there isn't even ONE good Quall smut fic! Damn it. Frankly I just can't understand how this isn't the most popular male/female pairing-

Oh! Review! I forgot! So, this is pretty enjoyable. I liked the tension of the beginning especially, but it remains fun throughout. The first-person that occasionally bordered on stream of consciousness is... interesting. sometimes a bit too much in this humble readers opinion, but it usually worked quite well - especially in the earlier chapters. Grammatical errors mar the narrative a bit; sometimes they seem like they could be on purpose, but often not. And the odd focus on pregnancy has gotten to the point of either being laughable or eyebrow raising. But hey, whatever. The fic is all-around well done, and that's what matters.
purplepopper chapter 18 . 4/6/2009
i absolutely love this fanfic. made me like Rinoa haha! please please continue this. can't wait for the last 2 chappies :]
Bobby Corwen chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
It sort of pains me to read this...unfortunately I find this addicting...despite it being my third chapter.

champylin chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
the best Quall I've ever read...definitely a favorite... though I still think Quifer is still number one... but your story is SO GOOD! LOLz _
lunavixen chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
i'm in progress of trying to write my own quall fanfic, i like this story, it's going in my favourites for sure
XoXo chapter 18 . 10/15/2008
You have to update! this is one of the few decent Qualls out there and I'll be so sad if it were to be discontinued.

I really like your writing style and the plot of your story. The Laguna chapters were very amusing as was the top tens in one of the previous chapters.

I really hope you'll have time to update soon.

I also find it amusing that you incorporated popular shows like gossip girl and project runway into your fic. Keep up the great work!

you know you love us (quall fans) _
busard chapter 18 . 7/18/2008
i want anend of this fabulous story ! please finish it ! there is so much quall fic who are unfinished. I know that. i have write one myself in french language and i don't have a review so i don't like continue to share my story, but your is very great and i wait the next chapter. Now we are on holiday so i hope you will write the end before school restart. Good luck.
ILoveQuisty chapter 18 . 7/15/2008
Aww.. i missed this. 2 more chapters and it's done. So Sad. anyway, i'll be looking forward to reading them.