Reviews for A Simple Fact
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very evocative. And minimal. I appreciate.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I enjoy how Sirius compares himself to Judas- good story
Marin Liliz chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I'm definitely here to stay; read and review your stories, better get used to it;]

Torn and angsty Sirius, what a treat; only Remus to make him feel better.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
“That’s what that bloke did to Jesus.”

Um, that line was perfect. Especially since Sirius had been comparing himself to Judas (hah, that bloke. . .), but then Remus actually makes the gesture.

I loved this story - absolutely loved it.

Definitely one of the best "post-incident" MWPP stories I have ever read.

Awesome!

]
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very lovely. I've read it before, but for some reason didn't review last time. You're work is lovely. You really know how to capture their personalities, and I'm going to pay all of your fics, not just "The Way Back to Daylight", the attention they deserve. :D
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It was great!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You are brilliant, you know? You put into words what I always imagined Sirius' darker side would be like. Growing up a Black would certainly create a warped sense of self. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Elpin chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
God, I almost cried. It's so strange because I never ever cry when I read books or movies, but one sweet Remus Sirius story and I get all teary-eyed. Amazingly well written and really true to the characters I think. *adding to favorites!*
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Aw... wow. This is amazing
Laurel Kingsley chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
that was amazing! wonderfully written, poignant, perfect! I really enjoyed this story. it contains the right mixture of everything. the writing is so real, and the descriptions are extremely effective. all around fabulous! thank you! keep on writin'!

love,

LK
carpe-nox-sulum-nox chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
oh. my. goodness. aaw! THAT WAS SO FANTASTICALLY ADORABLE! All I can do is say "squee!"

definately on my favorites.

-Nox