Reviews for You Forget One Very Important Thing Mate
Guest chapter 35 . 8/29/2013
That's a really good story I really like it very on
Rayen Autumn King chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
I hate the cliff hanger, but nice!
Ayane M chapter 35 . 7/3/2009
E! Loved this story! You're amazing! :]
Ayane M chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Agh!

I HAVE to read this all. I was pulled in by the summary!

Itching to read the rest when I have time!
Kumiko Seph chapter 35 . 1/1/2009
I must say, I have read this story from the beginning to the end with excitement, and never once did I take my eyes away from the screen! This is a brilliant and well-written story! I believe you've written a sequel? Well I'm about to check :P I shall never pass up a story THIS awesome...(Favourites)
porkchops chapter 35 . 10/3/2008
if you wrote this when you were twlve, then... wow. seriously, amazing! XD
porkchops chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
okay, first, sorry for not reviewing, but i'm seriouisly not in the mood... SORRY! anyway, in love with your story, and i just wanted to say, in this chapter, ashley is having a big deal of bad luck, and that it's also chapter thirteen... hm... sorry, jus had to point it out! XD
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 8/16/2008
Wow, you're doing Dead Man's Chest too? Cool.
katty12 chapter 35 . 8/10/2008
i think the endin was bad but love story
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 35 . 4/17/2008
I've really liked this story. You said their were more right? I'm going to check your profile... *wants more*

I really like you character of ashley. She is a lot like Jack but not overly so like in some other fics with Jack and his "daughter" she has her own character.
C.J.Black chapter 35 . 8/28/2007
oh,my god!awesome,im a writer too,and im starting mystory in a couple days,maybe later today,maybe tomorrow,its probably not as good as ur story but i would be honored if you would read it and tell me what u a potc fic, called The Fountain Of i know that there is going to be a fourth movie,johnny depp already signed on for it,and he said if the script was good then he would always be happy to be jack sparrow,(oops,you know i meant 'CAPTAIN jack sparrow'jackand stay away from the rum!we're going to see ur movie and i cant ave you drunk for that!youll probably end up yelling and get us kicked out or something.)
Aoi Emi chapter 35 . 8/21/2007
Awesome story! Now, I shall go to read the second one!
Morgomir chapter 35 . 4/11/2007
This is a really good story congradulations. It's also verry funny. Keep up the good work. (Gowing to reed the secuel now)
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Funny ending.

"Pirate" LOL
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
I never liked the Elizabeth character in that movie.