Reviews for Deviations
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awwe, that made me smile. I haven't interacted with that fandom in such a long time, it really brought back memories. I like the feel of this writing, it's fanfiction, of course it may be out of character, but it was believable, and I think that counts as enough to make your readers happy. I love little introspectives like this, if you would call it one. It's often difficult to analyze and be able to write in a way that makes it story-esque and I give you lots of credit as a writer for making it work wonderfully. (: Keep writing!
Thunder Ring chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
That was sweet! I really like that it! Update as soon as you can please
ianii chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
Aw. x) Silly boy.
Svecounia chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Aw... Cute... _~ Have fun at college! .
smiling cat chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
CUTE!
smiling cat chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
;_; sniff, so cute. Hiei is not as OOC as you think
RitSuYue chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
That was a nice drabble, I really liked it. Please write more soon.
Lachen chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
well I wish all of these were a little longer...:S
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
so sad more please D
smiling cat chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Hiei, you jerk! Messing it all up just for the sake of your pride! -Rant mode off- Good drabble! You always manage to keep them in character. But I hope the next one will be happier.
Cymrian Valdemar chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Ooh, this one was good. Not to mention that you made the 100-word cutoff, which is such a _pain._

I really liked how you give Botan character. She's not OoC at all in my opinion (then again, _my_ Botan may very well be OoC and I'm just deluding myself, so I'm hardly objective). I happen to like the thought of Botan being something other than a cheerleader with an oar and a bat instead of pom-poms, but that's me, not Togashi. _~

Anyway, I really like how she's comparing herself to others. I hadn't really thought about her doing that, and now I'm hitting myself for not nabbing this idea earlier. 9.9 I must be overlooking the other girls...oops. X_X So yeah, loved the fic. More please? _ And sorry 'bout the rambling review...
smiling cat chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Poor Hiei! _ He really doesn't get it. So funny! Good job
ianii chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
This chapter was hilarious. Poking fun at Hiei is the best.
Uten Naraba chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I really like it. Short and sweet.
RitSuYue chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I don't think Hiei was OOC. Botan either. You did a really good job. Please update soon.