Reviews for Some Velvet Morning When I'm Straight
athy13 Tillow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was great. A little confused as to whether Tara and Willow were Buffy 'verse characters, as in demons and things, or not, but that's hardly the point of the story. They should have watched Dr. Horrible, though. That would be great. *Sigh* Oh Dr. Horrible. 3

Love the story.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like how you start from the POV of this other person who doesn't know Willow and Tara, so we get to see how someone else would react to them. That's a really cool idea, brilliant.

I also love how I can tell which line of dialogue in the beginning is Willow's because of the babble. I love the Willow babble.

"Willow was puzzled for a minute, with an option on offended, but didn't have time to reply before Tara did." -I really love this line. "With an option on offended" that's a really cool way to put it.

Wow, when Tara said "Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you" I actually shivered. Like, wow, that's sexy.

I love the description of Willow waking up.

Oh, I get it, they aren't scoobies? Or something? Weird...

AH they're watching American Pie! Weird. You're doing weird things! Rawr, I liked it when it was fun Willow-Tara goodness...

Sorry, I think that's interesting, but I really like Willow better than Alyson Hannigan, so I prefer her.
Wicca Ness chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
lol wow...nice fic i like it
Butterflygurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Heh, so adorable
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
So Willow has a doppelganger? How about that! And she's straight, too! Amazing!
obsessivefreak13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
lmao
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was so frickin' funny!
IndieMoviePrincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
omg thats halarious!
mir21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Haha that was funny! Keep it up!

Mir
Anyanka11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very cute and funy story! Haha, watching AP3 and HIMYM... must be creepy ;)
Rampage33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Heh, this was pretty funny. "ooh let's watch How I Met Your Mother!' Ha, poor Willow. seriously, just thinking about this story makes me laugh, I'm a satisfied customer.