Reviews for A House Assessment
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
very clever :)
Adrift At Sea chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
You sir are a genius. You've cut apart each character and really delved into what makes them tick. Hell, you predicted that Chase would become like House and that Foreman would become Dean of Medicine. Holy Crap dude, you saw 5 years into the future.
isabellapurri chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I think it's a bit funny... You wrote perfect reviews for all of the team, including House, with all the examples etc, but the characters were... OC. There are some great lines, and the plot is good, but House would be far more sarcastic, and shortened his answers.

anyway, your view of the show and the situations that made the characters are pretty good.
gaap237 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
I love Chase. He's the best out of the three, and he doesn't brag. If you watch the show, you can see that usually he's the one who¿s right or the one that gives them the right path to the answer. He is a lot like House too.
IodoRor chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
It's amazing how you have everyone perfectly defined, and found all of their faults, weaknesses, and strong points without making it look like they were stick figures. It's all three-dimensional and realistic, which is really hard to do with such complicated characters. A lot of people just get lazy and leave things out. You didn't. Five gold stars from me!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I've never read a story with so detailed. I did a wonderful work
fullmetaldevil chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Awesome job! I loved it, great insight into Chase's character!
Sora Fx chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
This is great, and I love how Chase is portrayed... and this is one of the best Camerons ever. She isn't bitchy like in some other fanfics but just friends. 5 stars!
BrokenSkye chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
I really enjoyed this fic, and Chase actually shining instead of in the background.

Good work!
Brennend chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Awsome story. I really liked your insights on House and the ducklings.
Bubbles1994 chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
That was a really awesome character analysis. It showed that you know way more than what meets the eye. Great job overall.
carbon19111990 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
great end 2 a chapter, you really picked up characteristics of the characters and used them well, great story :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
good chapter suprise hous being nice but good explaination, great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
house is 2 mean, love this story :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
house is so mean :) :) :) :) :) :) :)