Reviews for Lifeline
1Kataangfan chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
So cute!
arizony chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Well, I don't see why you don't like it. It is a bit of fluff, but engagingly so... Pretty good story, in my eyes.
lil' munkies chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I just read all of the watching series. They're really good! Keep writing! I can't wait for Zuko's perspective
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG. Turtleduck!

They are by far my most favorite Avatar-verse creatures.

So cute!

Regarding your fic, it was adorable. I like the way you bring up past episodes to write your stories. It's a great technique for writing.
loaned chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Ah yes, quite a good story. I actually like how you pointed out the anchor relationship, quite good. Keep up the good work!
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Very nice...not the best in your series, but still pretty good. It'll be interesting to look at it from Zuko's POV...Keep going! I can't wait for the next installment.

much love from Emma

"You're making absolutely no sense at all" ~Captain Jack Sparrow
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
o. Zuko's point of view is next? hm... Turtleduck. interesting title.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doign well. I jsut read your story about Bato. It was great! I really like Bat oand I hope he's in future eps of Avatar. I really enjoyed reading your stor yand I hope you write more. And I would really like it if you read some of my stories and reviewed them

May the power of water be with you always

HisElement chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw, great story, Rad. I loved it. Can't wait for the next installment with Zuko XD. Glad you finally defeated your writer's block... I'm still fighting with mine .
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
yay! hey i thought the story was good. and i think iv figured out wat the zuko story will be about...or at least part of it...
felicia19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Rai, you have done it again! How sweet!

I see Maiko in the future of your series no?

Keep it up.
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Actually, I really liked this. I kind of view Aang and Katara's relationship that way, too, and I like to explore how it develops. Of course, I haven't read the other stories in your series, so I can't compare to your other works.