Reviews for Right Before His Eyes
sasukefan8 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Ok I didn't understand the ending...Are Neji and Lee going to? Well still love your stories.
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Beautiful. It was wonderful.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
LOVE the story! So Neji and Lee are also going to go to work for Gaara too? YAY! They will ALWAys stay together!

Dreaming101
dOuBlE S lOvA chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This is such a good story. Will there be an other one...like the second part of it?Anyways..OMGOMG
Neopuff chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
that was nice

cant wait to read the sequel

angelgrl chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i love this! the way u make everything all tense and suspenseful and all emotional and then at the end, u mention neji and lee also being assigned to work with gaara..that was great! it was like all this emotion and then BAM! this story is really great.
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was quite pretty! Very well written. Nice use of words )
Sakyh chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
HOOKAA that was awesomely wonderful! (new expression) What a touching story! I also want to read the chappie story sequel to this! I just started writing Naruto fics, and I wanted to read some stories for inspriation. Heehee I'm really glad I choose to read your story! It really is cool!

The characters are SLIGHTLY OOC but only because you attempted to show their true feelings. So its ok that they aren't who they seem (Although I think Tenten arguing is hard to picture and Neji showing his feelings is just as hard.)

Can't wait to see more Nejixtenten fics from you!
Sara-Bellz chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was very beautiful...it almost made me cry...-ALMOST. lol

FMM 107
Kodachiku chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I thought this was done really well. I could see everything in my mind, and the emotions in the characters came across clearly. Good job! I'm off to read the sequel now!
asn water chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
after reading that one flashback line in the sequel i had to come back and read this story. I can’t imagine a day without seeing you at least once. it was very touching. it's so sad though seeing the two of them grow apart, i always thought they understood eachother so well. because neji and tenten are meant to be they're going to end up together happily ever after right?
gedankenzug chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Your story is realy cool...

But I don't get the end...

.'
xcloudx chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This...was... out of this world!

You did an amazing job!
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ah! GREAT STORY! It made me cry a bit...-sniffle-

I love your stories, they're all so good. I"m just kinda puzzled about what Neji meant about the 'Temari asking for other names' part. Maybe you could get back to me about that? 00' I"d really appreciate that!

Well, hope to see you write more soon!
Sunset-of-youthfulness chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
OMG! I LOVE this story SO MUCH! Its so good, and the end is just AMAZING! I was like WHEW! IT was a big relief, i just had to laugh! nice job! [neji/tenten FOREVER!]

Sunset-of-youthfulness