Reviews for Right Before His Eyes
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
O my god I luv it! Awesome work! Go NejixTenten!
Edicius chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Aww..I love it!It's soo sweet..*sniff sniff* But very sad at the middle though..Nice job :)
xTxNxLx chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wow
Ohohen chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was awesome! -Blinkblink- I loved it! x3
Verdandil chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so beautiful. I love how you ended it, very touching. How you describe the character's emotions is simply amazing. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. You did a great job.
VirtualxSimplicity chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh...that was definitely good. I liked how you mixed certain aspects that was truly Tenten and Neji (such as freedom, stability, finding her own person, etc.) instead of basic things that are used in fiction all the time. Fabulous!

VxS
duckichan87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
hehehehe...clever clever TenTen! Awesomeness! _ (glomps NessieGG)This is so going on my favs.!
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
*wipes tear*

That was so touching!

Beautiflly written!

Great onshot! D
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
There really are no words to be said. It’s all right there. I’ve read stories that have touched my heart, but I don’t know what to write for you. If I could, it’d be novels. Your mark of distinction will always remind me of how powerful and great of a writer you are. This was simply fantastic. No words can describe the emotions you put, the depth, the character, just the simplicity of it all. Powerful, moving, poignant, the impossible made to possible. Wow. Just freakin wow. I haven’t felt this way since who knows when. I think none of it was a bit OCC. You deserve more recognition than Goldberry. I was moved, disheartened at the growing distant between the two, but recouped myself together at the ending. I consider this a masterpiece. You have earned yourself a rightful spot on my favorite author’s list. You’re truly talented with all of the truth I can give. Don’t stop writing. For this you encourage me and motivate. I can’t get over the fact that you, or just people in general, can write like this. Bring it to a fourth dimension. Congrats on everything. The story couldn’t have been told any better than you, Nessie-chan. Before I continue on with this massive review, I’ll have to stop short. I’ll probably send you a separate email exclaiming my fiery youth of passion, as Lee would say.

- Forever your dedicated reviewer,

AmazingSensation
SporkRuler chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw... *chibi eyes* That was so kawaii! *sigh* Neji-kun is rather blind... Tsk tsk. *shakes head* But, anyways- VERY well written! *good guy pose*
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP!
sarafu-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was really sad but sweet. Maybe you could write a sequel where Tenten would come back and Neji would be there, welcoming her with open arms? Hoping to read some more fanfics from you soon!
345245555 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Your stories have glimpses of brilliant insight and, though the premise of the piece is cookie cutter, I believe you handled the characterizations beautifully. It is rare to see a one-shot with such depth.
Dunnoanymore chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
The ending was unexpected...

I really enjoyed reading that story. Keep up the good work.
teamgaifan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Call me a sap, but I LIKED the ending twist. I felt a little duped, sure, but that was overwhelmed by feelings of relief and warm-fuzziness. Great story!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »