Reviews for Right Before His Eyes
K.C chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw man this was really good. I liked it very much. You did a great job. Keep up the good work.
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i love that stry' u should consider a sequel! :) it was reely good!
K.R chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Okay. Very good idea. I just kinda got bored it the begining because it dragged through a bit.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Absolutely Great! The best NejiTenTen fic i've read, and i'm not even a fan of the couple. You did a great job, the characters were so complex, so real. Especially TenTen. Great story
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Priceless perfection. Neji x Tenten's relationship is more delicate than most people imagine and I'm so glad to see that someone just... gets it; gets that balanced. A perfect one-shot! Seriously, you made my day! _~v Keep up the amazing work.
Goldberry chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I SEE HOW IT IS. Using me for my beautiful music! ;D

Oh goodness, I think this piece broke my heart. It's beautiful. And the middle is not useless. You might have felt that way because it's mostly dialogue with little action but that's the whole meat of this story, really, so I think it works.

I was a little confused by the ending, with Tenten mentioned Temari had asked for Neji and Lee too. I'm guessing this means that they'll all go together when the all female team thing is done?

Lovely as always though, Ness. MY SHINING APPRENTICE IS ALL GROWN UP AND SAVING CHINA! *sob*
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6