Reviews for Make This Last
Raiden chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I LOVE this story! Please keep going
Katara-Hatake chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I'm honestly the worst person at writing reviews.

I like it, but he's not actually going to die right.
I hope not anyway.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
mega-randomer chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Omg this Is literally amazing! Please please come back and write just another chapter! It would be soooooo goooooood ! :D x
NamirPyralis chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Its been a while since you last thought of this story, right? Well I have no delusions of you starting up again, but miracles do happen. If anything I just want to keep an eye on your stories in case I want to re-read them.

If you do happen to read this review I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed both of your stories. I absolutely loved the way the characters progressed Love doesn't start quickly with characters like these, but it does end quickly. I'm glad to have found a story that showed the range of the characters, not only what the movies or comics show them as. The characters you write are people with mutations, not mutants with feelings.

I wish you luck in wherever your life leads, even if it branches away form this story permanently.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME LOVE IT have to read more hope you write more :):):)
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Ummmmmmmmmmm...care to tell me why in the Sam Hill you haven't updated since 2006? I mean, that was, like, 4 years ago.

Though I kind of understand (sorta) if it's for the reason I think it's for.

Anyway, I love it, I don't want Johnny to die, and I think that you're awesomist with the whole Kyro writing thing. It works for me. :)
Topher3.0 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
D: No more? This story is so amazing. I love how you added in a few new characters, and even brought a few back. Loved the Astonishing X-Men references. I really find it interesting that you brought Rogue back. I was convinced that it was Jean for a few minutes there. Can't wait to see what you do with Rogue. Her death was so perfect, btw, I felt it was very fitting for her. So heartbroken to see John has the Virus(Love the name chosen for it, btw. Great way of moving more comic references). I believe you named a certain day 'M-Day', as well? That was also a great way to use resources. I find it odd that The Hellfire Club brought Rogue back, instead of Jean(Since she is who they wanted, I believe). I love the Warren you've created here. He didn't do much in the films, so I'm glad you have built him a nice personality. I find it so fun to read his thoughts. The feeling of sequel seems more... Home-y? Idk, I really like this story. I think it flows a bit better than The Boy Who Destroyed the World(Which I LOVED). Must add that Im thrilled Nightcrawler returned! And including the Avengers is brilliant. I hope you finish this story, because it is so amazing. One of the best things I've read; This and it's first story.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You probably already guessed I feel this way, but this is the awesomest, most perfect follow up to The Boy Who Destroyed the World. Not what I would've expected but definitely all I could wish for. I'm so glad the two of them are finally together, and I do hope, hope, hope that John survives the Legacy virus, though if he doesn't, you're one of the few writers that could actually have me still love the story anyway. And as Rogue has always been my favorite X-Men in all the 'verses, I'm really anxious for what's going on there. Cannot wait to read more.
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I'm listening to Snow Patrol's 'Run' right now (on the radio) and I'm actually FRYING. Wait, no, make that CRYING. There are actual tears running down my face. How can you do this? How can you kill him like this. This is beyond cruel. But I still want to read more, and I will always want to read more, that's the beauty of your art. because it's not just writing, it's art. You have every character so perfect, the plot is bubbling away, slowly curdling but not intruding on the slow pace - the tension is practically palpable. You have to update. Please, please, please. Or at least give me the LJ link for this fic. I HAVE to read more. It stopped being a choice a long time ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
hannah banana chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
hey are you ever going to finish this? i like it a lot. please don't leave me hanging!
ZialiciousBabeeey.x chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
OMG!

i love this story soo much and the one before this! there is soo mmuch emotion and cliffhangers that i was unable to read anything else for a while until i finished this one! ]

update soon!

Zia..x
impeccableblahs chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
oh, please update ! V_V
amiesuzie chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Hey there!

I LOVE your stories. This afternoon all I did was read TBWDTW and then I read the chapters up for Make This Last. Man, I about cried when you mentioned John and the Legacy Virus. I was so hoping you wouldn't go that direction, but this makes an even better storyline. ;) And I love the relationship you have created between John and Kitty - so utterly sweet, romantic, and complicated. :)

Anywho, please update soon. Your writing is a great read and inspiration to me. :)

Oh yeah. One thing is bugging me - are you going to bring Rogue/Bobby back or will it change to maybe Rogue/Gambit? I love both but I have been dying to see the Rogue/Gambit in the "movieverse" context. :)

Talk to ya later!

Amie
lilgurlgreen chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
I LOVE IT!You have to update it-it's far too good to just leave like that!
Forfiwen chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
This is such a good story. It isn't often you find fanfiction of this quality. I've been keeping my eye on it for a while. I hope it has not gone forgotten. Especially with all the recent developments. I would very much like to learn how everything plays out. Especially the Rogue situation, and what exactly is the Hellfire Club up to. Since you are staying so close with the original storyline then I assume John won't survive, but it will be interesting to see in what direction you choose to take his final days. Or if you will instead grant him a reprieve. This story, and its predicesor, are excellent works. Please continue.