Reviews for Eikichi Files
loretta537 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
this is such a cute story, i hope to read more soon
Vaxl chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Hmm, when you said "Human's can't tell when a cat smiles". Thagt isn't 100% true. If you're used to hanging around with kitties and you really love them, you can sorta tell of when they would smile if they werre human. I think Kuwabara could tell. And...

THIS STORY KICKS ARSE! KITTIES ARE THE BEST ... And Eikichi is such a cute name . And Eikichi is an itty bitty cutie-cat. An itty-bitty-kitty that can kick your arse is the cutest and best kind of kitty any day . I can't wait till this up-dates. Eikichi is so cute...

Vaxl, Proud Crazy Cat Lady, owner of countless Cats.
Tiemiosho chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
O.o I thought Kuromomotaro ate peaches instead of doughnuts. (his name even has "momo" which means peach) *Shrugs* ah, well.
Anime's-mistress chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Great! I'm glad you decided to do a multi-chapter story on this. Can't wait for your update.
Tiemiosho chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
OOH! sounds cool! good original idea! can't wait 4 da next chappie
AncientSilverYouko chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
LOL this is just too much.

Yay! I got mentioned.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
This is so cute! I am loving it already. I can't wait to read more I am totally 100% interested. I hope you update soon. Ja ne!
blackie-chan chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
first victory...wonder what happenes. update soon
AncientSilverYouko chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Oh YAY this WAS made into a mini-series! I love it.
La Femme Absurde chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
*shining eyes* I LOVE YOU!

This is going to be awesome, it's so interesting already! I can't wait to read more..so update as soon as you can, my dear!

-i.e.-
blackie-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wierd, are you going to write another chapter? lol, i'm not being rude, i just forgot _. anyway, please update soon, the beginng was short but, it was a good beginng, suspense! Ah!