Reviews for The Truth
This is supposed to be the alternate ending for "SasuNaru" fans? All I see here is more of Saske's one-sided love, not a bit of mutual feelings in sight. That ain't SasuNaru, it's ItaNaru from Sasuke's POV. Lame.

Also, I wouldn't have touched this story if I'd known it was ItaNaru. I don't read Itachi ships. Period. I'm not gonna support a character that committed genocide and then got wanked as a hero. Fuck that. You had Sasuke and Naruto listed as the main characters, not Naruto and Itachi, or Naruto, Itachi, and Sasuke. (You can put more than two characters you know.) Listing ONLY Naruto and Sasuke leads readers to think it's a SasuNaru, not an ItaNaru. Double lame.

You suck for baiting SasuNaru fans with a non-existent sequel, with this shit alternate ending, and most of all, with the deliberately misleading way you listed your story. Triple lame.
TheSleepinDoofus chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Great Man
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Kyuubi-Sama, then why the hell did you read it ?, go crawl into a hole and die, 'cuz your being disrespectful.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
HWAT WE'LL THE FINAL PAIRING BE!?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
More more more more
I...NEED...MORE!
o my flippin god this was so adorable
kaylenegerbichgerbich chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Naruto's father is actually Minato Namikaze not Arashi or whatever Uzumaki just thought that I should point that out.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Not bad nicey:)
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
I hate yaoi and you have terrible grammar by the way
Random Person chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
When are you going to post the second sequel I can't wait to read it! I love this story please post it soon!
alex mathew chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Continue writing plz i am beginning to like it
Aneirin chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Yondaime actually means Fourth... The name of Naruto's father is Minato
coolchick87 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
memo ouji-sama chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Whoo! This is so great! I just love how you made Akatsuki from a bad ass villain group to a group of bad ass people with adorable personalities. Srsly, only few can pull it off. And as I read this, I can't help but think that Itachi deserves the ending, though I expected at first that Naru's gonna end up with Sasuke. I still don't know who is 'him' and 'them' that made Sasori agitated when Neji figured out.
Greeat story! Please make more adorable Akatsuki stories with Naruto. Coz I love them!
otakuZ chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I didn't really like the 'alternate ending' it was so sad, I thought it would be sasunaru but it was still itanaru ( not that I have problem with that) I just cant stand tragedies TT
siena chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
This is a good story, but I can't understand why you put it in Naruto/Sasuke category when your principal couple was Naruto and ITACHI...
I must confess that I started reading it because Sasuke and I don't think I will read the sequel...