Reviews for The Truth
alex mathew chapter 14 . 10/20
Continue writing plz i am beginning to like it
Aneirin chapter 1 . 10/13
Yondaime actually means Fourth... The name of Naruto's father is Minato
coolchick87 chapter 5 . 8/12
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
memo ouji-sama chapter 13 . 6/27
Whoo! This is so great! I just love how you made Akatsuki from a bad ass villain group to a group of bad ass people with adorable personalities. Srsly, only few can pull it off. And as I read this, I can't help but think that Itachi deserves the ending, though I expected at first that Naru's gonna end up with Sasuke. I still don't know who is 'him' and 'them' that made Sasori agitated when Neji figured out.
Greeat story! Please make more adorable Akatsuki stories with Naruto. Coz I love them!
otakuZ chapter 14 . 5/30
I didn't really like the 'alternate ending' it was so sad, I thought it would be sasunaru but it was still itanaru ( not that I have problem with that) I just cant stand tragedies TT
siena chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
This is a good story, but I can't understand why you put it in Naruto/Sasuke category when your principal couple was Naruto and ITACHI...
I must confess that I started reading it because Sasuke and I don't think I will read the sequel...
ooo chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
you know that naruto's father's name is minato namikaze right. Yondaime means 4th
reveiwer chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Ya, so I don't actually know if you hse completed the story... so I am going to vote anyway for ItaNaru
myheartisopen62 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Why did TACHI HAVE TO DIE! Why Sasuke Hokage? This ending makes me ANGRY & SAD
myheartisopen62 chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Blah chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Lol. I looked up the lyrics of the song and i did what i did to every other fanfic i do to when i see a song in it. I play the sing while reading...then the person who wrote the fanfic is like "oh so you know the sing is called "blah blah blha" and then id be like i shouldve just looked at the bottom to figure out what song it was.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Tabky chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Omg you so need to finish this! No questions no but just please do!
samamtha chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!Iknew it you made them like men itachi should be with ino lol sasuke and sakura hinata and naruto lova and... Shikamaru and temari and last but not least? Neji and ten ten x3xD luv ur #1fan Samantha:3
samantha chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Your fing awesome but did you make naruto and sasuke gay?!