Reviews for The Truth
Not bad nicey:)
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 2 . 4/7
I hate yaoi and you have terrible grammar by the way
Random Person chapter 14 . 1/3
When are you going to post the second sequel I can't wait to read it! I love this story please post it soon!
alex mathew chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Continue writing plz i am beginning to like it
Aneirin chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Yondaime actually means Fourth... The name of Naruto's father is Minato
coolchick87 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
memo ouji-sama chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Whoo! This is so great! I just love how you made Akatsuki from a bad ass villain group to a group of bad ass people with adorable personalities. Srsly, only few can pull it off. And as I read this, I can't help but think that Itachi deserves the ending, though I expected at first that Naru's gonna end up with Sasuke. I still don't know who is 'him' and 'them' that made Sasori agitated when Neji figured out.
Greeat story! Please make more adorable Akatsuki stories with Naruto. Coz I love them!
otakuZ chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I didn't really like the 'alternate ending' it was so sad, I thought it would be sasunaru but it was still itanaru ( not that I have problem with that) I just cant stand tragedies TT
siena chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
This is a good story, but I can't understand why you put it in Naruto/Sasuke category when your principal couple was Naruto and ITACHI...
I must confess that I started reading it because Sasuke and I don't think I will read the sequel...
ooo chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
you know that naruto's father's name is minato namikaze right. Yondaime means 4th
reveiwer chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Ya, so I don't actually know if you hse completed the story... so I am going to vote anyway for ItaNaru
myheartisopen62 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Why did TACHI HAVE TO DIE! Why Sasuke Hokage? This ending makes me ANGRY & SAD
myheartisopen62 chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Awww
Blah chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Lol. I looked up the lyrics of the song and i did what i did to every other fanfic i do to when i see a song in it. I play the sing while reading...then the person who wrote the fanfic is like "oh so you know the sing is called "blah blah blha" and then id be like i shouldve just looked at the bottom to figure out what song it was.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOU GAARA!