Reviews for The Truth
siena chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
This is a good story, but I can't understand why you put it in Naruto/Sasuke category when your principal couple was Naruto and ITACHI...
I must confess that I started reading it because Sasuke and I don't think I will read the sequel...
ooo chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
you know that naruto's father's name is minato namikaze right. Yondaime means 4th
reveiwer chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Ya, so I don't actually know if you hse completed the story... so I am going to vote anyway for ItaNaru
myheartisopen62 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Why did TACHI HAVE TO DIE! Why Sasuke Hokage? This ending makes me ANGRY & SAD
myheartisopen62 chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Awww
Blah chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Lol. I looked up the lyrics of the song and i did what i did to every other fanfic i do to when i see a song in it. I play the sing while reading...then the person who wrote the fanfic is like "oh so you know the sing is called "blah blah blha" and then id be like i shouldve just looked at the bottom to figure out what song it was.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOU GAARA!
Tabky chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Omg you so need to finish this! No questions no but just please do!
samamtha chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!Iknew it you made them like men itachi should be with ino lol sasuke and sakura hinata and naruto lova and... Shikamaru and temari and last but not least? Neji and ten ten x3xD luv ur #1fan Samantha:3
samantha chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Your fing awesome but did you make naruto and sasuke gay?!
Blood Moon Mitis chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Oh my god thank you for deciding on writing a sequel! I am so excited to read about what happens with itachi and naruto. I'm curious to read about naruto and sasuke too. I'll be keeping a close eye for that . I love you!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
hmmm... interesting! I like this story!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
I really enjoyed this story, I wish u the best of luck with all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
goddessofsilvermoon sucks chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
this story is a ****** load of crap. I **** don't ***** ***** ****** ! WHAT A GAY STORY!
yaoigirl2000 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
just want to say i am a sasunsru fan but when i got to ch 7 i was thinking let it be itanaru