Reviews for Preserving My Youth
OMG this is so creepy and cool! The part with 2D was sad! :C
Janeth Rhian chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Very creepy. I loved it!
wallflower-chan chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
this was an awesome story. i loved every minute of it. hope you continue writing other fics, this was extremely intense.
Scottishlass chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Helo, author! It's plaidpoppet from over at gorillazslash at livejournal. Glad to see a new pen with talent. Post these up there, you should. I've authored a few fics myself, and am hoping you'll be a frequent face around there - it's been dry as a bone in the fiction dept. for some time.

Nice fic, dark and properly disturbing. I'm a fan of 2D/Murdoc myself, and would love to see someone write more about them (besides me).

Ta ta,

plaidpoppet (scottishlass under ff.n - used to write on here a long time ago)
Starlight's Delight chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Good unholy GOD!

Jesus, I had to catch my breath. I'm a new, young fan, so I'm not familiar with the two, eh, *doctors* in this fic, but they sure were amusing.

Damn though, seriously this was really great. You have talent, man. This freaked me out and kept me on edge. VERY FEW storys, let alone fanfics, do that. You are so very good. I really liked this.
ashley chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
sweet story man, this is awsome
Aseret Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Ooh, what a great ending. This story was just amazing. I love how detailed the surgery last. Nicely done.

That story idea sounds interesting. I'd like to see how you write it.
LoOnY-LeMoNs chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
YAY! STUART LIVES! YAY! Ok, that was wiierd...lol
LoOnY-LeMoNs chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow thats good...but those two Dr.s need to back off my love (2D) KEEP IT UP! :)
Strawberry Flames chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
-clicks favs- Impresive...! I was a bit confused with perspective and such, but you wrote it with lot's a talent I can see. It was deep. I liked it. Write more stories!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is such a suspensful and chilling piece. I love the imagery and style. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
Joon chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It's very rare that you find a story on that actually is realistic and touching. This was poignant enough to make you feel bad for him, yet gritty enough to make you despise him at the same time - much like the internal struggle he's suffering through.

This was very in character. Great job! :D
ashley chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
this story is AWSOME. thats all i have to say. carry on with it though i'd love to read a few more chapters.
zombie eats gurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Yay I love that game ()so I love the story too. fave
Flu Rescent chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh, grippy story. You must carry on with this.