Reviews for Obsessive Compulsive Granger Disorder
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my gosh. I know that feeling. I hate it. It really only happens to me when I eat or drink something. I have to have the same amount on both sides of my mouth, or I can't stop until it is.

Anyway, cute story. I like it. XD
cabepfir chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
As a person with OCD, I can totally refer with this! And I completely agree with Hermione suffering of OCD. Thank you for this little scene.
Mae chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I enjoyed this story. It was funny, and the grammer and spelling were correct.

However, just in case you ever decide to write a story using OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) again, I'd like to set something straight. Those with OCD do not get a foggy brain feeling when experiencing a compulsion (the need to do something specific). Everything is quite clear; they know exactly what they want to do. If they are prevented from doing it, the result is not, once again, confusion; rather, it is a sense of impending doom. I realize that that sounds overdramatic, but it's actually pretty accurate. OCD is driven by fear-the fear can be of pretty much anything: dirt, bad luck, pain, etc. In this case, the fear would be of disorder, and would be followed by a need for everything to be in its proper place. If things weren't in their proper place, then anxiety would come, followed by an increased need to straighten things up. If that were thwarted, then the anxiety would increase, and so on and so forth, until the person either was able to correct what was bothering them, or was able to calm their anxiety through some anxiety-handling technique.

Sorry for leaving a bit of a rant, but as someone with OCD, I care about how it's portrayed.

Despite the minor factual error, I enjoyed the story and found it quite amusing!
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I can SO imagine Hermione doing that! I love this!
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Lol, this was random but funny! I totally sympathise with Hermione :)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Of course Hermione has OCD! Everyone does, just to varying degrees. I swear. I hate it when people fold the pages too, why can't they just remember their page? And bookmarks. Bookmarks are evil. But I can totally see Hermione being like this! Love it.

P.S. I think it's spelt Tourettes.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
aww...poor Hermionie ... I really liked the ending... by the way whats TIC Disorder? AS you can see I gave up on Studying... Keep up posting your stories
Moonstone chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was really funny! Really really funny! Gonna read your other fics now.
Mirallia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Sure made me laugh, that little ficlet! Keep it up!
Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
haha i really enjoyed that! i can just imagine Hermione like that, it totally suits her. great job!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
this was random but good