Reviews for Going Under
anglegirl25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
ive read it and would like an update plz
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Sin-Vendetta chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
i hope u continue this story D:
Calluna Rose chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Do you plan on continuing this? It's really good!
Dawn Mitsy chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
please update soon... great start so far. keep up the great work.
Reeda chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Oooooh!
kurisuchin45556 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
holy crap! that was freakin awesome! I can't wait for more!
Haylia Jones chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
This fic is crazy fantastic, very angsty, but I wish there was more. I am going to read your other fics too. Great Job
lilsteves chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
great story. I hope it's Snape's. Maybe Draco...hm. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon!
Leentje chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
THIS WAS VERY VERY GOOD BUT THE BABAY ISN4T FROM VOLDY BECUSE HE IS 3 MOUNTH AND HE WAS ONLY GONE FOR 2

WHO IS THE FATHER?

KEEP GOING AND POST SOON

BYE BYE
Silverhair Theory chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Angst! Oh, its so wonderful. I really hope the father isnt Snape, because I dont really like him, but whatever, it would make a very good story. write more, update soon!
FlayingFoxFire chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Please write more to this story thanks.
Westerly Sama chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Ahah ! So it was a plot bunny ! Well done ! All options are opened ! That's quite clever.
Westerly Sama chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
I think I would like to see Harry planning to avenge himself but I would hate for him to dislike his babe.

And, isn't there a small problem with time ? I'm sorry it someone already mentioned it.

chapter 2 :["How long?"

"How long? How long what dear," asked Mrs. Weasley as she finished up on my hand.

"How long was I gone? How long was I in his possession?"

It was quiet, as if both were figuring out how to answer. How to phrase it or how much to say and then Remus sighed and ran a hand through his almost fully gray hair.

"A little over two months."]

and in chapter three [The spell remained as she answered, "I'd say your about 3 months is not a bit more which is past the legal wizarding law for aborting even for wizards."]

So should I think that was a little error or that the baby's father isn't any of the Deatheaters but someone Harry what with before being taken ?