Reviews for Every Step of the Way
SleepingMyLifeAway chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved this, was smiling the whole way through before bursting into tears. Happy tears mind you.
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I like this! I was smiling the whole time.
Spiders Silk chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
But...pregnant women can't drink wine, can't they..?
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Heya, sorry I really HAVE been meaning to read more of your stuff this summer but I have an unholy amount of schoolwork...and anyway, I'm having a break from the History/French horrors and having fun reading this! It actually made me happy, lol...I'm not sure if Remus WAS OOC...that could be one way he lets out his happiness, but anyway, I liked it even if it was unlike him.

"Remus was rambling now, rambling happy nonsense with Tonks in his arms" - I liked this line. That also made me feel happy...thanks for helping clear my workload stress, haha!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was sweet! :) I think that's probably the right reacton, after so many years of trials something that good would make anyone a little crazy with joy.
Mirallia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I think I would be a little ecstatic too, if I got something I've wanted after years and years of stuggling...! Keep it up!
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow. That was heart-wenching. _ Very emotional and I loved it.
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was so cute! Remus and Tonks make an adorable couple! Nice job!
moony4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Really sweet! dreamy couple :)
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
No, i don't think he was OOC in this. I liked this quite alot. Favourites.
Overhill chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I've added this to my Favorite Stories list. This story is how they would be, I think, after years of living on Tonk's salary, to finally have Remus have a respectable Ministry-related job. (Too bad Umbridge is still in the building...)
MissLinuxthePenguin chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMMG!

I LOVE IT

*HUGS AUTHOR*

You've done a wonderful job of capturing such a sweet moment in the lifes of RLNT _

Its so fluffy i could like squeal.