Reviews for Love…and Other Mistakes
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I think you succeeded in hurting Don too. Remember, a hurt Charlie equals a hurt Don. :)

This was definitely an unique story.
eurogirl14 chapter 11 . 11/15/2008
poor charlie. though, i was expecting him to go into the trance thing with p vs. np thing, and don would get him out of it. oh well. really good story.
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
Aw... I don't quite know who to feel more sorry for, but I think it may be Charlie... The scene with him, Larry and Megan was wonderful.
Stellarsiren chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
WOW. That's the only word I can think of to describe it:)
Shannon McMichael chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This was one of the best stories I have read. Your premise was really imagintive and believeable at the same time. I like the way you kept the Eppes brothers' family in tact. One of the reasons I like the show is that it shows a regular family that love each other and work through their problems and are not tempted to hurt each others feelings over other things. I think that we need more depictions of healthy family on TV and else where. People need a goal to shoot for.

Blessings,'

Shannon
julia chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Great Story.
FluffNutter chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Chekhov as light summer reading? Right.

Such a sad ending - like Chekhov. Lovely symmetry there, btw.

This may have actually been one of your best stories, which I know sounds weird coming from me in light of some of my earlier reviews of it. BUT, taken as whole and read straight through, your plot and character development really works, and I can see the influence of Chekhov in that structure.

No sequel is required. In fact, a sequel "resolving" the situation would cheapen the artistic merit of this story.

Brava.
FluffNutter chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
This was a beautiful chapter. You are such a great angst writer.
jlm110108 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
What a beautiful story. I saw a musical comedy based on the seagull last summer. It was funny, hilariously funny, but somehow sad at the same time.
maurbill chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Good ending. I am glad she left. Maybe a sequel?
A Thing For Brothers chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
YAY! I'm glad the girl left in the end. I can see you doing a sequel, though, and bringing her back. For my own sanity, I'll keep it here if you do. LOL.

Great job! I wasn't disappointed at all!
salinas chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
LOVED the story...
The Silent Rumble chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
and you did a darn good job. nice touch. )
thebondgirl chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
well, i must say that i feel both impressed, and sad at the same time after reading this - impressed with how well you were able to write about this ordeal between brothers, and the woman that both at one point had loved, and sad for them both, most especially for charlie...

are you going to have a sequel? maybe you could have something bad happen to charlie, but have something good come out of it?...

at any rate, i really enjoyed reading this fic - sorry i didn't review each chapter; haven't really had the time lately. keep up the great work in your next charlie-meets-harsh-world piece!lol :)
Zubeneschamali chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
"He could even see now how that unfinished business had adversely affected his relationships with women ever since, how falling in love had started to carry a fear with it after the accident that always made him keep a certain distance, unable — or at least unwilling — to cross an imaginary line in the sand."

Nice way of bringing this in line with canon after all! You set up a tough dilemma here, and I so appreciate that in the end, it wasn't about which of the two brothers got to "have" Anna, but about Anna doing what was best for her. Well done!