Reviews for The Unforgiving Sun and the Unforgetting Moon
Animalover205 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
An excellent story, I liked it.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Excellent story from this author. I enjoy the tie in with the original story and look forward to more great tales from now on.
Universal lizard chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
One of the best nostalgic fanfics I've ever read
Jazzy-chu chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Love, love, loved it! Wow, I seem like a stalker now don't I? Well, I can't help it, you write well. Just a side comment, i love how you made Temari in this one, I mean I know she's really like that, but I think you gave her a little extra cocky-ness or something. I don't know. lol Well, I've read pretty much all of your stories at this point, so I guess I have to find another yuri writer to stalk! lol Well, i have to say, you are a wonderful writer, and i hope to see some new Naruto stories in the future! Thanks for some good reading!

Jazzy-chu )
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
hehe dammn, I liked that, action scenes seemed to have pretty simple plots but they weren't unenjoyable, bravo.
Person1 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Your work is awsome i read i few of your storys before i even noticed that you where the same guy also for a guy your really good with yuri. Oh and have you and will you ever do a straight fan fic? thanks for the storys there really good )
Rabukurafuto chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
The fight between Tenten and Temari was much more satisfying than the last fight in the story, which is good because it was the final match. Everything ended happily (if somewhat violently) and Tenten forgave Temari. I thought the final paragraph was sweet and a fitting end to the story. There should be more final paragraphs like that in the world.

I'm going to take a break from reviewing to work on other things. Hopefully something good will arise from that.
Rabukurafuto chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
All right, this time I found the fight between Temari and Amaya to be a disapointment. It was one thing to end the fight between Tenen and Kohana quickly, but it felt like a cop-out with Amaya.

The sex made up of the disaponiting fight though. That ws really pretty good. Tenten's skills were put to good use.
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
It was interesting fight. Kohana's weakness made perfect sense, and the power games between Tenten and Temari are intreguing. I'd like to see more games like that in future stories of yours. My only problem with this chapter is that it went by too quickly.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
I certainly liked the rambling thoughts in Temari's head. It's appropriate that she has a lot of jumbled, conflicted feelings after what just transpired. I like that kind of conflict. Also, I like Temari masturbating. I think you should include a little more masturbation in your stories.

It was a short but sweet chapter with the cute dialogue between Temari and Tenten. Scary little girls with disproportionate power are cool too, so I like Kohana. Her name would be 石橋 小華 ("stone bridge little flower") in Japanese. What a lovely name...
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
My favorite part of the sex was that Temari teased and got Tenten to beg for it before giving it to her. That was really hot. I like that kind of play. It was an excellent scene.

The politics introduced here were very interesting. That kind of detail is comendable. It really helps the story come alive. The chapter itself was a bit short, but I like it just the same.
Rabukurafuto chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I see I was wrong after all; Tenten's still angry at Temari even though Temari's being sincere about wanting to be her freind (and more...). I'm glad for how they are warming up gradually. It was a short but good chapter that introduces us to the guest villain. You know, I really like it when you include a villain. That's one reason I'm so excited about The Perseverance of a Love Unchained. However, there was one excruciating misspelling: "chauvinistic" as "shobinistic". It took me a few minutes to figure out what you meant to say there. It's rare to see a misspelled word from you.

Amaya Mizutani's name in Japanese would be 水谷 雨夜 ("water valley rainy night"). Amaya the Soul Slicer can be written a number of ways, but I just can't resist throwing in a Bleach reference and writting it as 斬魄の雨夜 (Zanpaku no Amaya). Her Death Blade of Deluge ironically even sounds somewhat similar to Kaien Shiba's Nejibana (a personal favorite of mine). Speaking of which, Amaya's technique could be written as 大洪水の死刃 (Daikouzui no Shijin).
Rabukurafuto chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I know what you mean about post-series stories; I've got some ideas for another Bleach story, but for it to work I need to either wait for the current conflicts to end or make something up post-series, and I don't want to do the latter at the moment. Luckily Creatures of the Night should take up my time while the manga marches on.

Anyway, I like tournament stories, especially tournament stories that have more girls than boys. Now, I like to ogle male flesh almost as much as female flesh, but there aren't enough all-girl tournament stories out there for me, so I'm liking this quite a bit already. I also like that Tenten and Temari are adults here since that's fun to visualize (so I suppose I do like that this story is post-series). Seeing those two work together after such a brutal fight is an interesting idea. I think Tenten forgave Temari awfully quickly here—I know it would be petty otherwise, but Tenten warming up to Temari a little more gradually might have provided more drama. But maybe I'm wrong—there are still chapters for me to read. I look forward to them.

International Kunoichi Championship would be 国際くノ一選手権大会 (Kokusai Kunoichi Senshukentaikai).
JAIMIE chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
phew that was a close one, thankfully that her dad was at first tenten didn't want temari to touch her but then she started literly begging for more!this chapter wasn't so bad if you ask me, it was preety good!espicially when temari kept teasing tenten!and i can't wait to read more!
JAIMIE chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
hm looks to me that tenten is getting interested in temari,and temari in that girl amaya seems strong i hope temari and tenten can win this fight!