Reviews for Forget Me Not
Kactus Wrynn chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Interesting story so far, I look forward to read more.
renaid chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
So glad you are writing this again! It is a fascinating concept - it's so nice to come across a writer with a new plot concept. I look forward to reading more of this.
Kactus Wrynn chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
sonea91 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
You really are a talented writer, so I hope you won't abandon this story again, because I'm looking very forward to reading more)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
It was sad enough just to hear about what Hermione had to do to keep her parents safe in DH. But now you show it to us? Very heart-breaking. That memory, by the way, was great and fit seamlessly into the chapter. I had forgotten (no pun intended) how much I loved this fic! Looking forward to more!
OboeTheres chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I really hope that you return to this story!

It is quite intriguing, and Snape has always been a very interesting character. Also, you're a very good writer, your phrasing flows and doesn't distract from the story at all.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
This is getting rather interesting! I like what you have written so far!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ;)
Katia Dashwood chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
This has been quite intriguing so far. I like the diea of Dumbledore using Hermione as his confidante about Snape and as a recipiant for the memories and visions associated with the forget-me-not potion. Can't wait until the next update!
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
INTERESTING...I want to know what happens next! you must update again soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
WHAT! YOU KILED HIM! oh wait...he cant be dead...he's alive in the future...interesting...I cant wait to see how this plays out!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
OH intersting... i must read on!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Excellent chappie, Slink! I loved this! That vision/memory was so interesting!
Hina-Kmi chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
I love it! love the idea, the characterization, everything. Please continue soon.
harmswife chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This is a great story. I just stumbled upon it, and I really like it. Very good so far. I think it should stay in Hermione's POV for a while longer, at least until she and Severus are face to face...