Reviews for Tacit
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Just found this, and loved it. So hella good.
luzanima chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I have no idea how this doesn't have more favorites or reviews! It's so good and manages to express so many things with so few words.
kittykiernan chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I know you wrote this forever ago, but...gods, this is amazing. I love your writing. This is exactly the right combination of angst (because Lords know it's not Kara & Lee unless it's angsty!) and love and hopefulness for these two.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw. Great ending portion! I also love the section about the other pilots learning the best way to make it home. Lovely piece!
BlackRaven chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Liked the story... well written, good plot, and you nailed the characters very well...

I enjoyed it a lot!

Thank you!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aw... and damn, and aw again. We should always end with the aww's
Nytel chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I'm pretty sure that I read this somewhere else, (lj maybe?). Anyway, just have to say that I absolutely love it. The last line is just perfect. :D
roofietoof chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I read this on LJ before I had a screen name and SERIOUSLY loved it. It's on my computer's favorites list, and now it's going on my favorites list here.

Very good job! Thanks for writing it.
JAT.NJ chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was a different take on the Lee/Kara relationship. Angsty, yet refreshing.

Thankfully they came together at the end..thanks for that.

Great story..thanks for posting.
Ammonite chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Years ago the Chinese used to number their fortunes in the cookies. Getting a No. 1 was practically impossible, but somehow, in 1968 in New York, I got one. Metaphorically, I give it to you now.
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was awesome, I loved it. Please write more.
pilotlover chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love this...simply live this. I wish you can continue on for the ship.