Reviews for 1000 Paper Birds
YumeKioko chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was very sad but sweet at the same only suggestion is that you go back over it for you made a few mistakes but other than that very good.
Aneles2012 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I almost cried when Naruto died, but great story!
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great story! I loved it...so original. I hope most of the bad stuff was just made up though, 'cause that was really sad! It was very very romantic, it was just wonderful.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Very good.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
enjoyed? that was amazing! i more than enjoyed it! but i have to tell you you made me, cry and hard. i feel like a baby, but w/e that was sad!
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love it :)
pixiedust8831 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh my gosh! I loved it, and that's saying something b/c Sasuke is most definately not one of my favorite characters.
AznPuffyHair chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
ah, so THAT'S how he died... so sad. And really, having ur own granddaughter calling u a 'cold-hearted stick-in-the-mud' is pretty... depressing. But i always wonder how to tell Sasuke's 'i hate u' glare from his 'is that so' playful glare

Well, HAVE FUN!.
Grawzilla chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
My god...that was so sad :( I swear you, it made me cry!
emeraldoni chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was the first time a felt like crying while reading a fic. Please, kami, it hurt so much with their deaths. Even the minor characters, but mostly Kakashi and Naruto. If I was Sakura, I dont think I would be able to recover. Thats story was... inspiring. I think I will go read the other one, and Naruto X.

Thanks for such a lovely work of art.
Begging For a Update chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
:nods head:

I am a NaruSaku Shipper myself, and I'm a big fan of yoru work in NarutoX. Sorry I have not reviewed it yet, but i'm about 2/3rds into it, and I want to review it when I'm done. It'll give me a good way to thank you. Also, I wanna be in your little humor things, and BTW, GAARA, LOL
HRH-The-Otaku-Queen chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*GASP* Aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw aw! AW! That was so so oh so oh so so cute! WAH! I'm crying it was so adorable! I NEED A TISSUE, PEOPLE! I just LOVED it! AH! YAY! CHEERS! **- er that was a bad cheerleader...but okay!
x0delete0x chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I love it! It almost made me cry!
shattered-words chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Okay, I'm not sleep depraved when I read this and so there will be no crazy review... but then again, I am crazy so it might not be possible to write a normal review no matter how much sleep I get. Either way, I'm glad I read this since I enjoyed it. I'm not a Sakura or a Sasu/Saku fan but it was still good. You made her seem, I don't know, more human. So, I have to say that this made me cry. . When Naruto died! -Wipes eyes furiously- gah, I'm not going to again! Anyway, still good story. Later.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I usually don't like Sakura and Sasuke together, but I can understand this one, since Naruto asked. There's always an exception, you know? Like with Naruto X and how I don't like future fics... *rubs head sheepishly* n_n""

Failing Mentality.