Reviews for Not In Style
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I can't elieve I never reviewed this before, because it's pure gold. Seifer and Squall really are very alike... it's an interesting concept and I like the hints and allusions.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant.

Rifles are us, classic.

Seifer, Squall; wonderfully in character.

Reference to 'not my style', classy.

Home is the only thing you really do need. True as can be, especially for two orphans. Home is the only place where one really feels a sense of belonging after all.

Loved the conversations and yes, the 'style'.

Excellent read. i'd do it over. Job well done.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
don't know what you want but i think this is pretty clear. home is what we're all looking for isn't it? nice one
ms. apocalypse chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I really liked this fic. I liked how you portrayed the characters. Nice.

(On another note to Iron Reaver: Rifles are us IS an amazing line. And your "other news" hilariously random. Loved it)
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice fic. Your interpretation of the characters is interesting, especially all the things they have in common. I like the dynamic between them. I also like the repetition of 'not in style'.

You have quite a few typos but the one thing that seriously bugged me is the mixed-up tense. Please, pick one. This skips around from past to present seemingly at random.
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very nice. _ I like the idea that they're so similar deep down yet on the surface they seem nothing alike. I also loved the fact that Squall let him come home because of that fact...

(This is Jasmine32 btw. I have a new account...)
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow. Okay, I stumbled across this fic by complete accident. But I really liked it. It kinda reminds me of the drinking scene I wrote where I sorta forced Squall and Seifer to bond.

Anyways, I also liked all your references to "its not my style"...it really tied everything together pretty neatly. Both guys were true to character and I enjoyed every bit of it.

~Twin
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Rifles are us. That, my friend, is a classic one-liner that will live forever in infamy. Forever...and ever...and ever...

In other news, Drante Vego was arrested for the illegal carrying of a single-barrel shotgun and a small key. He left the station with a 25 gil ticket for the carrying of a single-barrel shotgun. He was charged 45,682,736,528,29,363,821,029,263 gil for the following charges:

-Failure to carry a labled key

-Misconduct regarding the placement of the key in the pocket

-Potential espionage and treason uses of the key

-Not having enough pocky

When asked what prompted him to do such a dastardly act, his omly response was that he believed Celes was cheating on him. Her response when questioned was which one did he find out about. More...at eleven.