Reviews for Telegraph Road
MatildaHummingbird chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
My answer to your question - MISSOURI! Anyhoo I've been reading your story for a few weeks new (because you take so lone to update *jokingly brandishes fist*

Anyway finally FINALLY my computer is letting me review! *does a dance* I give you props for keeping the characters as close to personality as Kripke has them and urge you to keep going down a particular path - BABY SAMMY!

Chapter eight to me was hysterical the way you had Dean interacting with a comeplete camotose Sammy. Call it a morbid sence of humour but to me it was hysterical. So - maybe you could call in both John and Missouri, I would love to see how John responds to Baby Sam in Twenty Three year old Sam's body.

Updtate soon pwease
thealmightyspork chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
lol wicked! has to be papa winchester! no doubt!
pnuts100 chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Loving it so far...i think you should bring in Pastor Jim...he never gets enough story time.
SilverStorm06 chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Missouri is usually who people put down when the boys call for psychic help, but I think I'd rather see Pastor Jim, or maybe John.
breezyyy chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Great chapter! sorry that i can't be any help, but i'd like any of those three, it doesn't matter to me, but the most would prbably be Pastor Jim or whoever. Can't wait for more!
Katie chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
please bring in papa winchester!
sheddingtearsofscarlet chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
i think dean should call missouri, to embrassing having john there. and i dont know enough on jim to make a call, though i would really like bobby to be involed. anyway, great story i really like it especially how sam isnt up to speed with the whole memories and the present, i thought you did that very well. so keep up the good work.
Megan chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
great chapter, really. he should call John, i miss him!
Mystiksnake chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Oh My Gosh!

Grown Sammy acting like a baby!

Could anything be cuter?... or more disturbing? _

Please update soon!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Oh poor Sammy, he really is suffering. *Cuddles Sammy*

Personally I'd love to see Dean call John. I love fics where John is with the boys and the Sammy/John dynamics and I just really, really miss him on the show. :-(

Still loving this story.
Sera and Tails chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
A word of advice: For emphasis, it would be better (and proper) to abandon the bold font and use italics.

Whoa, what -is- wrong with Sammy? I can tell we're in for a real doozy of a plot.

My vote for third party character: JOHN! I didn't want him to die, so I'd like to see him in this fic. However, I reckon Missouri would be able to help better than he would.

Cheers (can't wait for the next chappie)

Cindy
beyondtired chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Wow - I missed a lot of this story. Catching up was wonderful, though!

I really wished Dean had blasted Cassie more, cause she was so in the wrong and I don't think Dean should have had any regrets or guilt. I would have loved to have had a scene with him really tearing into her, but at least he got rid of her.

Loved this chapter. It was so wonderfully angsty and was just totally awesome. I can't even say what I like best about it cause it was all great. I had to literally tear myself away from this and only did so because I would have been late picking up my kids if I hadn't. Okay, I confess. I was a little late anyway.

As to who to call in - can I pick all three? If I can only pick one, I say Papa Winchester. Much as I like Pastor Jim and Missouri, I adore stories in which the three of them are working together and without all the tension between John and Sam.

So looking foward to more.
A.M chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Your story is really captivating (sorry if that sounds cheesy...) and there are not as many people as you might think that are able to come up with these kinds of plots. So, thank you for taking the time to write this for your fans.

Sincerely,A.M.

P.S. (You should bring Papa Winchester in, since he's dead in the show it would be nice to give the Winchester family another chance in an alternate universe.)
Sera and Tails chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
"He cast a wary glance at his brother, half expecting Sam to sit up, notice his bestest big brother’s unprecedented show of kindness, go all dewy eyed and give him a care-bear hug. ."

LMFAO...I was thinking 'All we need is the fabric softener bear and we're set' and there it was! You are awesome, man. Totally and utterly awesome.

And you with the dream sequences...I sense an Ironic Synchronicty parallel. *grins*

Cheers,

Cindy
Tacpebs chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
Behold the craziness! Ah! Next chapter please!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »