Reviews for Telegraph Road
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
oh thank god too. cassie is gone! YAY Dean is back. I knew he couldnt have been that weak LOL oh lordy though- the angst and worry you just dished out here was better than the last chapter. I am gonna have a heart attack I swear...great freaking job!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
wow. that. was just freaking brilliant. what a B**CH Cassie is-trying to turn Dean against Sam- you wrote her perfectly-I think Dean would not be so weak though-and poor poor Sam. I cant wait to see what happens :)
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
WHAT A COW! that awful manipulative horrible little cow- and to think i liked her LOL oh I love sammy-hes so emotionally messed up-its great! this is a great story!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
omg dun dun dun dun for sure- and what is a dreamcatcher? sounds nice and peaceful but somehow i think its gonna be the opposite! oh that was spine tingling good!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
lmao on the duckie boxers. yay for the sam worry and angst- i could feel it all the way through reading!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
ok that was not fair teasing at the end- i cant wait to go read more sounds like its gonna be a really good story!
Shinigami061 chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
I LOVE this story! It's got such an original concept, and the characterizations are wonderful, and...I just really like it :) But damn you and your cliffhangers . gr... Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work, and update soon. More, please?

Shinigami06
astalder27 chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
Hey, Its still me- astalder27, but I cant put in a signed review because I reviewed when you had the notice up! Anyway, I LOVED this chapter! “So you’re…what?” he drawled, his voice hoarse “The retarded illegitimate offspring of a Nazgul and a Dementor?” HAHAHA! That is one of the best lines ever! OO I love angry/angsty Sam, so sexy ;)! Yay, way to go Sam on breaking the control that thing had on your mind (I was really missing you! Although wee!Sammy is adorable!)! But, uh oh it looks like Dean will have to fight this thing on his own anyway..though Im sure you can figure out a way! I love this demon you made up- great idea! The broken dream catcher is an awesome detail. Update soon!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
AHH suspense! Update soon!
TraSan chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
Great to see another chapter! Thanks for writing!
sugarnbitch chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
*Dances on the spot* Oh no Dean Oh no Sammy...Girl that thing you made up is one nasty ...you may all fill in the blank spot with your own description.

Great work cant wait to read the rest of it.

Oh and good luck with your GCSE what ever they may be...im an aussie so I have no idea.

XO
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
Awesome chapter.. BTW I have read somewhere where Sam was extremely drunk with skittles LOL
Mystiksnake chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
Yay! Sam is back!

Now what's up with Dean?

Please update soon!
roxy071288 chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
AH MAN! How am I gonna survive the wait for the next chapter?
Tacpebs chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
Dean! T_T Why! *LOL* Man I can't wait for the nex chapter!
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »