Reviews for Telegraph Road
TammiTam chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
I was beginning to wonder about you! LOL! Good chapter.
GhostBehindYou chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
Good luck with your GCSE's! :D You'll ace them, judging by the latest chapter. Awesome! A dream reaper... Oo :D I can't wait for the next update!

"He had broken Sam by using his greatest weakness against him…his brother. But it had failed to realize that Dean was also Sam’s greatest strength."

I loved that bit. I think it really rings true, in the same way that Sam is Dean's greatest weakness, and strength. Fantastic job! x
carocali chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
An interesting next step in this crazy game. So is Sammy back to being Sam, or is his head still swiss cheese? He seemed to have broken her spell, but will it be enough to figure out what she is and how to save Dean?

:D

Caroline
livelongprosper2012 chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
oh man! can't wait to read more! please continue. I love this story
livelongprosper2012 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
oh man! exciting, please continue...please..it's really good
faerie555 chapter 15 . 3/20/2007
Good Luck with your GCSE's! Great story! hope you are considering to be an author or a screen writer as an option for a career cos you should! Look forward to the next chapter Faerie5
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 3/19/2007
Great chap. Good luck on your exams. Catch ya on the flip side.
astalder27 chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Darn, I was so pumped for a new chpter! Good luck on your tests, are those like the SAT's in America?
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I'm soso with you on GCSE's! My first one is on monday! Must revise!. I know how hard it is so i accept the lack of fantastic updates, i love this, on the end of my seat each time!. Fantastic fic and good luck on your exams! God knows we'll all need it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
We are hanging in there with ya! We will be here to read your update when it gets posted!
ziggy.uk chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Good luck with your GCSE's hope they go well! Just update when you can!
breezyyy chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
don't worry, study away! i think i can hopefully wait!
FairyElle chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Good look with it! I'm waiting patiently for your update lol, its one of my favourites. )
hsanders7 chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Don't worry! I've really been wondering where you've been with the lack of updates and all, but good luck with your exams and update when you can, I'll be waiting patiently...or not xDD
Shadewolf7 chapter 14 . 3/6/2007