Reviews for Telegraph Road
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Hm... on the pheramones and dogs thing... true, but they are even more associated with insects... I wonder what Dean would think of being compared to a termite?
astalder27 chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
You know what, just forget about Narnia! This story is amazing! I love little Sammy, he's just adorable! And Im so glad their on their way to Missouri, she's my favorite...helper person/motherly figure/girl in the series/all of the above?... Anyway, update soon!

PS...I was really kidding, please update Mistaken Perception!
FairyElle chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
I don't know why, but I think its really adorable how Sam's mind is a bit child -like at the moment. The update was great. I

think Sammy is adorable and I love this story. I was so happy when I found that you had updated!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 4 . 2/5/2007

Okay, now that I got that out, I just wanted to say that I do in fact like this story.

I will read on.

breezyyy chapter 14 . 2/4/2007
i loved that chapter! Dean kickin' ass, then Sam, great fun! can't wait for more!
Mpro1 chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
haha, awesome!

update soon!
Mpro1 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
ah! What a bitch! sorry, not meant in any offense to your story but i love the brothers and if anyone screws with them...*growl* Ok, is swear i'm not normally this weird. (haha D) i'm loving this you're a brit? i've only noticed a few things that don't sound american. Like when you said "give me a ring" cause we say "give me a call" instead. otherwise, amazing story, i'm really loving this! freakin amazing!

dragon shadows chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
thanks for the update

didn't you say the thing which attacked Sam would make an appearance in this chapter?
Poaetpainter chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
some much success for your first story!
L Quinn chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
I am really enjoying your story - however I think that it is out of character for Dean to take Sam to the bar when he is having obvious problems with reality. Sam pushed Dean into going to see Cassie and he defended his sense of family and responsibility when Cassie tried to distract him from it. Dean is feeling enough guilt about not being there when Sam was attacked that I think he would have driven any length straigh through to get Sam to Missouri's help. I don't see him stopping at a bar until maybe Sam is somewhere safe.
carocali chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
Beautiful descriptions. Your fight scene was so graphic and real. I was so excited that the real Sam seemed to peek out for a moment, but then was overwhelmed with the darkness once again. What will "IT" do to them? Will they be able to get away? More please!

SilverStorm06 chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
Cool chapter. And haha, I would love to see that fight scene on tv. :)
TammiTam chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
Excellent chapter. I love Sammy kicking butt! And while Dean did leave Sam for a few minutes, he did come back and save him, as he always does. Great writing, keep it up.
Sera and Tails chapter 14 . 1/31/2007

THAT KICKED ASS, OhcEEcho! I..just...lkjcjdfdsilaj $#%&*&! No coherent words to give was just THAT awesome! Dean kicking ass, then Sammy kicking ass, then “I’msorrytoo.” He burst out, suddenly finding his shoes utterly fascinating. Were those cashmere laces?" Squee! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Awesomest chapter EVER! *runs around in circles of happiness* YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! That totally cured my 'it's-almost-Thursday" hangover!

Glad to have you back!