Reviews for Old Love
blackstarkitty chapter 17 . 4/10
CUTE
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/9
WHO DA FUQ IS SAM?

(By the way, this story is so cute and fantastic. Many times i just stop, smile, and squeal about how sweet the characters are and yet you didn't completely make everyone into a sap. Its great! I particularly love Ryou. So many times people write him as a whining and/or crying bitch and it annoys me. You made him fun and gave him a backbone and yet he is still Bakura's bitch :) )
LadehEevee chapter 1 . 2/28
It's so funny when in stories and movies when some one from the past comes too the future and starts too say a romantic poem then kisses you in front of their friends
kristen.lentz.73 chapter 17 . 1/21
This was great!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/11
So far it is hilarious, I just didn't think Kaiba would be such a prick to his past self.
Kichou chapter 17 . 1/4
Nice story. It had such a sweet ending.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for resisting the character bashing and simply removing Anzu from the equation. I loved Seth's entrance, and all of your Seto.
Yugiohfangirl chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
I always come back now and then to read this. It is so touching I'M CRYING SO MUCH T-T Made me love puppyshipping, revertshipping, castleshipping, and Eternityshipping a whole lot more. Good luck on future yugioh fanfictions.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Seto the seahorse you're hilarious :D ROTFL
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
That was BEAUTIFUL! I Cried when Seth found Jono, then Jono Tried to get away.
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
I cried! Poor Jono!
Manga nerdette chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Awwww that adowable!
Manga nerdette chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Oh that was so cute
Lalu-tan chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
Waaaah kawaii
you have now sealed my fate as an eternal puppyshipping\eternityshipping fangirl
*says with a nosebleed from M rated thoughts.*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
#smiling brightly and softly

#beaming

This is... So Lovely...! Absolutely in Love! Pure Love! NAISU! XD

I love the Seth/Jono part too..!

Poor Anzu... Forgotten and still in Shadow Realm by Byakuran just because her obsessiveness with friendship thing...!

Yaaayy for happy ending! XD

Seto and Katsuya finally an item! Yaaay!