Reviews for Old Love
snakes do have backbones
1yaoifan chapter 17 . 3/4
What else happened to Kaiba and Joey please give me an answer if you can go to wattpad my username is #1yaoifanIt's okay if not
1yaoifan chapter 15 . 3/4
I'm I'm having a massive nosebleed and crying but this is awesome!
1yaoifan chapter 12 . 3/2
!I skipped some only some part were interesting like Yami going to the portal but instead bumped into a wall pft my tears are coming down while laughing!
1yaoifan chapter 11 . 3/2
Thank Godness Kaiba you came! I was like No jou! Try to be strong and fight Or just get done by the Sam guy which is in one of my fake anime killing list
1yaoifan chapter 10 . 3/2
"That was AWESOME!"️
1yaoifan chapter 9 . 3/2
At first the story didn't interest me just by looking at it but now I get it Even if I don't like sad events in the story's I read I'm really crying for real
BreakfastForLife chapter 17 . 2/23
I love you so much! Your books are amazing! YES! I LOVES! But i was wondering what was the name of the some called that you used? Or did you make it up? It sounds amazing.
1yaoifan chapter 8 . 2/13
I have to stop my nosebleed but I can't these fanfic are awesome!
Everything's changed chapter 17 . 1/31
Awesome story ! Really love what you wrote !
And thanks a lot for inspiring me to write stories about KaiJou of my own ! I own authors like you so much !
QueenIsis chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Man this is getting Deep, ReAlly PROFOUND. Love it, I just hopes no one dies, (except "HATOC)./THE Bastard!
QueenIsis Boyce chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
-From the last qstn- I'm assuming that you're Short with Blonde hair (0bviou$£¥).And fer is me reason, eye find you cute, though eye don't know what you look like. And no homo. Kay Pie! And yes, I sad pie..
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I, the stranger, have a question. How kome you will your self 'the blonde midget?'
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
So cute and adorable ! I love your stories !
Era chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I tried to read your fic, but your really overdoing the Anzu bashing to teh point it becomes really annoying to keep reading. I experience in this fic, what the characters experience in your out of character version of Anzu. She never was that bad or random with her talks about friendship. I can understand why people don't like her. ANd thats fine. To each their own, but you don't have to rub your personal dislike of one character into your fic so freaking much.

it's not funny to read about. Just annoying. Better would be if you just excluded her instead or made a joke at her expense only once in a while. But not so much in 1 freaking chapter.

Please Remove at LEAST half of your Anzu jokes, and I'll try your fic again. It seems like a fun idea, and I really want to read it. BUt I want to read about these pairings, the cute the funny and the sexy moments. i don't wnat to read about why you hate Anzu so much.

Because seriously we get the point. you don't like her. Cool. Move on.

And start writing stories, not excuses to bash characters that are supposed to pass as stories. Bashing is so immature and disrespectfull to the creator anyway. Bashing on it's own is not something fans with an respect would do.

But if you absolutely must bash, then do so in moderation to add extra flavours to the fic. Do not make it such a huge deal. It's badly written as well. Anzu can be annoying, but even she would not speach at the moments your making her speach. Your just being ridiculous and it shows.

Thats all.