Reviews for Old Love
QueenIsis chapter 12 . 10/21
Man this is getting Deep, ReAlly PROFOUND. Love it, I just hopes no one dies, (except "HATOC)./THE Bastard!
QueenIsis Boyce chapter 4 . 10/16
-From the last qstn- I'm assuming that you're Short with Blonde hair (0bviou$£¥).And fer is me reason, eye find you cute, though eye don't know what you look like. And no homo. Kay Pie! And yes, I sad pie..
I, the stranger, have a question. How kome you will your self 'the blonde midget?'
So cute and adorable ! I love your stories !
Era chapter 1 . 7/29
I tried to read your fic, but your really overdoing the Anzu bashing to teh point it becomes really annoying to keep reading. I experience in this fic, what the characters experience in your out of character version of Anzu. She never was that bad or random with her talks about friendship. I can understand why people don't like her. ANd thats fine. To each their own, but you don't have to rub your personal dislike of one character into your fic so freaking much.

it's not funny to read about. Just annoying. Better would be if you just excluded her instead or made a joke at her expense only once in a while. But not so much in 1 freaking chapter.

Please Remove at LEAST half of your Anzu jokes, and I'll try your fic again. It seems like a fun idea, and I really want to read it. BUt I want to read about these pairings, the cute the funny and the sexy moments. i don't wnat to read about why you hate Anzu so much.

Because seriously we get the point. you don't like her. Cool. Move on.

And start writing stories, not excuses to bash characters that are supposed to pass as stories. Bashing is so immature and disrespectfull to the creator anyway. Bashing on it's own is not something fans with an respect would do.

But if you absolutely must bash, then do so in moderation to add extra flavours to the fic. Do not make it such a huge deal. It's badly written as well. Anzu can be annoying, but even she would not speach at the moments your making her speach. Your just being ridiculous and it shows.

Thats all.
LovingInfinity chapter 6 . 6/6
At first this was a story that I forced myself to read because I hated the fact Seth was getting Jou, the only reason I kept reading it was because it was so well written. This was a surprise for me, and I loved it!
blackstarkitty chapter 17 . 4/10
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/9

(By the way, this story is so cute and fantastic. Many times i just stop, smile, and squeal about how sweet the characters are and yet you didn't completely make everyone into a sap. Its great! I particularly love Ryou. So many times people write him as a whining and/or crying bitch and it annoys me. You made him fun and gave him a backbone and yet he is still Bakura's bitch :) )
LadehEevee chapter 1 . 2/28
It's so funny when in stories and movies when some one from the past comes too the future and starts too say a romantic poem then kisses you in front of their friends
kristen.lentz.73 chapter 17 . 1/21
This was great!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/11
So far it is hilarious, I just didn't think Kaiba would be such a prick to his past self.
Kichou chapter 17 . 1/4
Nice story. It had such a sweet ending.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for resisting the character bashing and simply removing Anzu from the equation. I loved Seth's entrance, and all of your Seto.
Yugiohfangirl chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
I always come back now and then to read this. It is so touching I'M CRYING SO MUCH T-T Made me love puppyshipping, revertshipping, castleshipping, and Eternityshipping a whole lot more. Good luck on future yugioh fanfictions.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2014