Reviews for Old Love
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 17 . 5/22
Fue muy buena la historia
Shree123 chapter 17 . 2/16
I absolutely love this story! It's one of mine favorite ones. I loved how you had Egyptian theme for this story, it makes it look like they were meant to be and it's so romantic like that. It also had me laugh so hard that my mom thought that I was fucking crazy. Loved that you made Anzu go to the Shadow Ream and just ( almost ) rot there. I hate her, she is so annoying. Anzu/Death are good pair, I ship it! Anyway, I hope that you would keep making stories like this.I am fan of your work!
GabxLuci027 chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow love chapter one.
Amber96Anime chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Seto and Jou need to have more alone time! They are too cute!
Amber96Anime chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
I love how possessive Bakura is. Haha.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
snakes do have backbones
1yaoifan chapter 17 . 3/4/2016
What else happened to Kaiba and Joey please give me an answer if you can go to wattpad my username is #1yaoifanIt's okay if not
1yaoifan chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
I'm I'm having a massive nosebleed and crying but this is awesome!
1yaoifan chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
!I skipped some only some part were interesting like Yami going to the portal but instead bumped into a wall pft my tears are coming down while laughing!
1yaoifan chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
Thank Godness Kaiba you came! I was like No jou! Try to be strong and fight Or just get done by the Sam guy which is in one of my fake anime killing list
1yaoifan chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
"That was AWESOME!"️
1yaoifan chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
At first the story didn't interest me just by looking at it but now I get it Even if I don't like sad events in the story's I read I'm really crying for real
BreakfastForLife chapter 17 . 2/23/2016
I love you so much! Your books are amazing! YES! I LOVES! But i was wondering what was the name of the some called that you used? Or did you make it up? It sounds amazing.
1yaoifan chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
I have to stop my nosebleed but I can't these fanfic are awesome!
Everything's changed chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Awesome story ! Really love what you wrote !
And thanks a lot for inspiring me to write stories about KaiJou of my own ! I own authors like you so much !