Reviews for Cry Wolf
pahlease chapter 39 . 6/16
Please please please please please finish this story! You can't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that, it's cruel and unusual! I will be ever devoted to you?!
9632mp chapter 39 . 6/14
I am CURSED! For every time I read good story, it's never finished! Your story is bloody good, and I truly hope hat one day you will find the time, the imagination, the will or whatever you need to finish it.
ashfr chapter 39 . 2/16
Nooo... It's been 5 years... I supposed you have no intention of continuing this story? But it was rather harsh to leave it on such a distraught note. I will be eternally grateful if you at least gave an ending chapter. Please?
Krinomas chapter 39 . 10/16/2015
Do you know how much I hate you? This story was SO GOOD, and then it nears the end but it looks like you'll let it resolve so it's ok. And then you don't, and then you haven't updated in FIVE YEARS? RUDE! :p
Ladytigerlili chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
I am rather disappointed that is Tory was never finished.
tina.rockabilly chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
SIR SEXY, OH GODS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I just died, thank you very much :D Can't imagine his look that moment...
tina.rockabilly chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Oh, gods, this is deffo my favorite chapter :D I was giggling again during the whole reading but I just loved their secret meeting in the greenhouse
Hats off - it's one of the best stories I've read so far (and I mean the whole HP fandom, not only Severus/Ginny paring, coz I'm used to SS/HG) :)
tina.rockabilly chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah :D *rolling on the floor from laughing*
Gosh, I was about to post a review at the last chapter of your story but since I already posted one a few chapters ago...
I giggled like a small girl during the whole chapter and bursted into loud laughing when she blew him a kiss :D Poor Sev, he must be truly shocked after this
tina.rockabilly chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Yay! I knew it was Sev! :D *happy dance*
Going to read more
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Poor Ginny. There was Michael Corner, Dean Thomas and even Harry. In the end she got a Death Eater who caused the Death of the Potters.
Nina chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
That raven is genius! Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
derAnged.romAntic chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. But...the end was a twist I wasn't expecting. No happy ending for Ginny and Severus! WAHHH!
LunaLGood chapter 39 . 3/2/2014
This was one of my first stories I read on Fanfiction, it pains me to see it never got an ending. Maybe one day. Love the story.
silver5866 chapter 39 . 1/7/2014
This is so amazing. I love this chapter, and I absolutely need you to post the next one as soon as possible. I teared up a little at the end. I am so worried. It was definitely interesting to see Snape's point of view without his memory, and I enjoyed it immensely, but poor Ginny! I have watched their entire relationship grow from nothing, and now it could be gone forever! I am hanging on your every word at this point, and I can't stand waiting, wondering if Severus will ever regain his memory. (And if he will ever tell Ginny he loves her, since he has not said it, though she has a few times...) With all of my ranting though, amazing story! Please keep writing!
RNinNeed chapter 39 . 12/1/2013
Just have a dumb question. Where is the rest of the story?