Reviews for Return to Monster World
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
I am extremely happy that this story is being updated once more; it's original, interesting, and believable. Please continue!
Audra Kaiba chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
OMG i love it! cant wait to read the next chapter! good luck!

-A
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
_ YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD WRITING STYLE! "Cold concrete rebuked him." "Pushed the metallic blue buttons out of their prison." AWESOME! The only mistake I saw was "How brought it here?" I guessed you meant who. Anyway, good job!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I simply can't imagine what Yami Bakura will do to Kaiba. So update so I don't have to try and imagine it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
YAY! Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I like it. UPDATE!
ben chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
you made a typo-at the end, it should say "read ch. 5"
HeartFout chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Umm... Was one of the chapters a prologue...but not to matter. Monster World was one of my favourite miniarcs in the manga, and inspired me to make up my own game, so I can't wait to see how this plays out.
888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
The story does have some potential, but it needs work.

1. GET RID OF THE SCRIPT FORMAT. SCRIPT FORMAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR CHAPTERS AND NOT AS A STORY EITHER. FF WILL DELETE YOUR FIC IF YOU DON'T EDIT THIS!

2. The prologue could use some work, even if it was short. It's lacking in descriptions and depth, especially with the idea of how Kaiba suddenly received the Millennium Rod.

3. The story is kind of rushed. It's not developed well enough for me to even be impressed.

Your call.
HeartFout chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Um, wasn't that number 4? But anyway, can't wait to see what happen next!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Yay! I really like fics with Seto having the M. Rod, since it rightfully belongs to HIM, not Malik!
Katie Mae chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Yay! This is awesome! Thanks, Ash!