Reviews for Reality
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You really did an amazing job on this one. I never imagined their life to be all happy-go-lucky after they fled Oz, so this is exactly how I think it would go. Very well done!

Chase Ravencroft Tilton chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
A wonderful portrayal of Elphaba and her struggle with her emotions and her attempt to discover herself in the remains of her old life! I enjoyed it immensely, and found it very believeable. It was nice to see it from Fiyero's side, and to see the genuine affection he holds for her. You got her personality and spirit spot-on. It's how I imagine she would be after the musical. _
Kaylle chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. Some really fantastic imagery here, and I got such a clear picture of her state of mind just from her actions. Nicely done!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, wow. This is amazing. It's one of those incredibly rare stories that make you think (about politics, no less) and feel good all at once. This is really spectacular. I shouldn't be surprised, 'cause it's one of your stories, yet I still am.

fallinrain chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow. I absolutely loved this. It was so well-written

"If they could see her cry, and stop crying, they could see her for who she was and that she was who she was because of what they had done to her, and they would see where wickedness truly lay."

This line was awesome! And so true, too. Great job.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Yeah! Society IS evil! lol! See what you did? You got me going on a rampage...and it's 12:30a.m.! I love how you made Elphie do all of those things (swimming, picking flowers, dancing, etc.)! That was just awesome!

P.S. I didn't know you liked Gilmore Girls! COOL! I found a new best friend! lol!
Beaubier chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Fantastic. Sue directed me here and I can't leave without a few words. You've managed to do a great character study and plumb some serious emotional depth without the purple prose and over-dramatic-ness that often plagues such things. This is rare and excellent, and I thank you for posting it.
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This has to be one of the best character studies I've ever read in any genre. The imagery is beautiful, and it really shows just how Fiyero feels about her...and how she feels about everything.

Someone else's review sums it up - good just doesn't go far enough.
sarah1456320 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Really good, makes you think. I liked it.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 8/1/2006

Wow. That's all I have to say about that. Wow.
Little-Lozza chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
o, that was, i dont even know what to say it was... it was good, but its like good dosent describe it, you know? ok i'll try it this way: i like it, its good, its well written, well done.
Krimz chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh, God. I really don't think I can properly review this, just because of the feelings it left me with. Well, you wrote it, so I'm assuming I don't have to explain it back to you because you know what you were trying to accomplish with it - so let me just say YOU DID. I'm just... wow. Really poignant, powerful, and yet so simple that it just... wow. Beautiful. It's absolutely going on my very tiny list of favorite stories. :D
OO7O chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
oh my godness. dearrest, this was beautiful. seriously, so sad.

I love these.

NewYorks chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was a nice and interest character study. Your ideas, I found, are very enthralling. You make me think, my dear.

Really great one shot. I loved it. Your writing is excellent for my taste. So, please, keep writing wonderfully as you do.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh my gosh that was beautiful! Am I the only one who was picturing the lake country of Naboo for a minute there :D. Anyway, back to gushing about your story... it was awesome, I love how you make us see her how Fiyero sees her. I love how vivd she is, how she's "grabbing" onto life, and desperately clinging to all things that she didn't have time for, or pretended not to care for when she was in Oz. I loved how you said she was trying not to disappear, how Fiyero understood what she was going through and let her do what she needed to to deal with it. And I am beyond in love with the whole last paragraph, it's absolutely stunning. You know how in the musical, when he says "it's looking at things another way" (who doesn't?) I always thought of Elphaba as physically beautiful, in spite of her verdigris, but that last paragraph really illustrates how he sees beyond her looks and into her soul and sees what a gorgeous person she is. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!