Reviews for Reality
Catalina chapter 1 . 11/7
'but what are revolutionaries once the revolution is over?'
'if they could see her cry... they would see where wickedness truly lay.'
'dying, even if it isn't really dying. She had erased the idea of herself and needed to rewrite it.'

God, this is art. Pure art. I would have loved to read more than 50k words I tell you 3
Katie chapter 1 . 9/6
God, dear author.

If you'd know how many times I've reread this the last few days. It's just so simple and so beautiful. Fiyero's perspective is really beautiful, Elphaba seems so real and I feel so much for her. What a lovely story, kudos! Thank you.
God, dear author. If you'd know how many times I've reread this fic the last few days. Such simple beauty, so lovely, Fiyero's perspective is really beautiful. Thank you, for this!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You really did an amazing job on this one. I never imagined their life to be all happy-go-lucky after they fled Oz, so this is exactly how I think it would go. Very well done!

Maddy
Chase Ravencroft Tilton chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
A wonderful portrayal of Elphaba and her struggle with her emotions and her attempt to discover herself in the remains of her old life! I enjoyed it immensely, and found it very believeable. It was nice to see it from Fiyero's side, and to see the genuine affection he holds for her. You got her personality and spirit spot-on. It's how I imagine she would be after the musical. _
Kaylle chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. Some really fantastic imagery here, and I got such a clear picture of her state of mind just from her actions. Nicely done!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, wow. This is amazing. It's one of those incredibly rare stories that make you think (about politics, no less) and feel good all at once. This is really spectacular. I shouldn't be surprised, 'cause it's one of your stories, yet I still am.

-favorites-
fallinrain chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow. I absolutely loved this. It was so well-written and...wow.

"If they could see her cry, and stop crying, they could see her for who she was and that she was who she was because of what they had done to her, and they would see where wickedness truly lay."

This line was awesome! And so true, too. Great job.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Yeah! Society IS evil! lol! See what you did? You got me going on a rampage...and it's 12:30a.m.! I love how you made Elphie do all of those things (swimming, picking flowers, dancing, etc.)! That was just awesome!

P.S. I didn't know you liked Gilmore Girls! COOL! I found a new best friend! lol!
Beaubier chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Fantastic. Sue directed me here and I can't leave without a few words. You've managed to do a great character study and plumb some serious emotional depth without the purple prose and over-dramatic-ness that often plagues such things. This is rare and excellent, and I thank you for posting it.
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This has to be one of the best character studies I've ever read in any genre. The imagery is beautiful, and it really shows just how Fiyero feels about her...and how she feels about everything.

Someone else's review sums it up - good just doesn't go far enough.
sarah1456320 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Really good, makes you think. I liked it.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
...

Wow. That's all I have to say about that. Wow.
Little-Lozza chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
o, that was, i dont even know what to say it was... it was good, but its like good dosent describe it, you know? ok i'll try it this way: i like it, its good, its well written, well done.
Krimz chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh, God. I really don't think I can properly review this, just because of the feelings it left me with. Well, you wrote it, so I'm assuming I don't have to explain it back to you because you know what you were trying to accomplish with it - so let me just say YOU DID. I'm just... wow. Really poignant, powerful, and yet so simple that it just... wow. Beautiful. It's absolutely going on my very tiny list of favorite stories. :D