Reviews for Business as Usual
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I've read all your mugenxjin fics there so awsome i love that you keep them IC i hope your still out there cause there need to be more jinand mugen , I would like to see mugenxjin story like this set modren time were jin and mugen are handling paranthood cause on this site i've seen fics were fuu/jin have kid or it mugenxfuu have baby together but i would like to see a mugenxjin story were jin and mugen are daddies together for once in a while like were fuu is a surogate mother or maybe the other women form champloo i think it be awsome idea for mugenxjin fic like i can see mugen & jin bricking over baby stuff like names, clothes, having different paranting styles but any way your amazing writer and i hope you still do cause your stuff great :)
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
This. Was. Fucking. Awesome. I read it straight through: hilarious, intelligent, sexy as hell. There's just so much that I found amazing with this story I'm so sad it's over! Even though you wrote this two years ago, it's still awesome. I never get sick of the Samurai Champloo anime, and I wish more authors wrote fanfiction as intelligently and as funny as you do! Damn I'm going to watch it again this was awesome -TPP
roro237 chapter 26 . 5/14/2009
I love this ending I'm glad I found it _
Jaws That Bite chapter 26 . 1/17/2009
This chapter deserves a review, so I'm going to give it one.

Firstly, I love you. I've been following your works for a long time, and no matter how many times I read them, they never fail to make me hotter than hot.

No really, after at least a good year and a half of absence from your stories, I went back and reread them. I was glued to the screen from sometime that morning till 5 the next morning, then again barely 3 hours later until after lunchtime, where I practically begged a friend to take me out somewhere, because my brained was so fried from the sex overload, I was a giggling, slightly crazed mess.

I just want you to know that I appreciate and adore everything you've written, because they all vary so much in genre that it never fails to give me anything I'm craving or looking for, and then sex.

So thank you.

And thanks for this final chapter. Damn it, it was funny. And hot.
pseudo-shigure chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
“It's listed under Spike Spiegel...on 9th,”

OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! i love spike hu... And does the 9th mean something? or is it just a random number? never mind.

and i hope that Mugen is on top, cos i don't really go with Jin on top. but oh well, i like how they can't keep their hands off each other.. gonna read it till the end! yay!
pseudo-shigure chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
it's funny that Jin was the bike messenger, wearing hoodie, wife beaters, and jeans when Mugen was the businessman wearing Armani suit.. because you know how Jin was always been the preserved one and Mugen was the messy one. i'm not complaining tho' ;B... *continue reading next chapter*
Rei-chan chapter 20 . 11/23/2007
Zohmygosh! This series was amazing! I can't believe there isn't more! T.T Please write more when you have the chance?
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love this story...Keep it up. (just an additional short review to say"sick em" Get my favorite two together and give me the silly giggles. Life is better lived when you are happy and this makes me happy.
anonymous chapter 25 . 10/17/2007
This HAS to be one of the best fics out there. The Mugen/Jin characterization is spot on and their interaction completely in character. I love how you manage to include other important characters while still maintaining focus. That's very hard to do, and I applaud you for it.

So, basically what I'm saying is that your writing skills are worship-ful.
Lotus Aia chapter 25 . 9/3/2007
I'm glad I came searching the interwebs for this fic. I was reminded of it on my ride today, and suddenly needed to read the ending. And I'm so glad that there were so many juicy chapters. o_O So wonderful. The atmosphere after reading this is very pleasant. XD It was wonderful, and I'm glad Fuu got kicked to the curb. As I usually am. Wonderful, wonderful! Thanks for a reoccurringly wonderful read. XP
isnolongerhere chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Why haven't more people reviewed your fantastic story? This is the BEST Samurai Champloo fic I have ever read!You have a real knack for keeping mugen and jin, perfectly in character (which is hard, especially in AU's) and keeping your readers on the edges of their seats, dying to know what happens next. The smut scenes are HOT and have more kinks than a chain. Are you going to continue this? I noticed at the end of chapter 25 you wrote END, so does that mean your done with this story? I really hope you continue it! I really want to know whats going to happen. I noticed some refering to bleach in one of the chapters...awesome! I'm also wondering, is Yuki, yukimaru that guy that Jin killed from his dojo in one of the episodes? When I saw the episode I was thinking 'damn, he has the hotts for jin.' You indulged me and wrote a threesome scene with yukijinmugen! This story is awesome and so are you! Please don't deprive me of your beautiful writing! I will now proceed to worship the ground you walk on. *worship*
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 25 . 6/9/2007
what are you going to do now make senusual soup? You have plenty for the makeings.
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 25 . 6/3/2007
lol. theres gonna be an ORGY! lol. awesome chappy. this story always makes my daty better! thanks for the update! oh and I agree... rules are meant to be broken... BREAK THEM DAMNIT! lol...
SemiZealotish chapter 25 . 6/1/2007
Hey, it's great to see you back! You've been away from your story for a while and I was beginning to worry. As usual you've written a great chapter. It's light and fun, but it opens up a lot of potential for future chapters. What can I say Mugen, Jin, and Fuu threesomes are always hot. Not to mention you seem to be cleverly drawing everyone together for something big. Personally I'm hoping to see Fuu getting to know Sensei a bit better, post trio of course. So great job and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.
Ryuuko1 chapter 24 . 5/16/2007