Reviews for The Weasel and The Shark
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I believe you were referring to 'The White Rabbit of Inaba'; a Japanese legend in which a white rabbit tricks wani into forming a bridge to escape from Oki Island, to see Princess Yakami, by saying his family was larger then his but, unfortunately, he was unable to resist taunting the wani by telling them they'd been tricked before reaching shore. The wani caught him and tore his skin and fur off. It's actually about Okuninushi and how, even though his brothers treated him unkindly, Okuninushi still showed great kindness by telling the white rabbit how to heal, wash in fresh water and roll in the seeds of a cattail reed. The white rabbit thanked him and told him he would be the one to marry the Princess. And so it happened; there's a statue (to the left of the entrance I believe) at Izumo Taisha Shrine that depicts the White Rabbit telling Okuninushi his fortune.

~Wolfy~
Dr. Stilla Live chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nice twist on a trickster story. I like it...nice use of the Pocky...
Justified Assassin chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow, that was...interesting. I have to say I'm pretty sure no one else has the same plot as you...Even if it had a very unique plot line, you did a great job! It was fun reading it!
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
lol, this was so cute and clever Nice work, keep writing!

~TTS
satsu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was wonderfull. Kisame calling Itachi a pretty boy would have to be my favorite part but the Pocky comes in at a close second.

You'r a great writter.

Satsu
POCKY-MANIAC chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hehe... Lol ;)

Otachi-weasel.. First dtory I've read were Itachi is a weasel (littarly) and it makes sense XD

Wasn't the original story about who had more family? Heh, that wouldn't work cuz itachi doesn't have any XDD

Haha, you sed pocky..
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hehe, very cute I love Kisame and Itachi, especially as a pairing XD Sorry if you don't like them like that XD

Hope to see more from you :)

ST