Reviews for Under a Cherryblossom Tree
midnightangel16 chapter 13 . 12/2/2007

Ma.anda chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
A omg! Dun dun dun. Just out of curiosity was Rei awake during the littel "talk" Kai had with hid grandfather. That means does he know that his parents are alive and does he knows who Kai is? That smiling part actually not that much ooc, i belive that when Kai is exuasted and likewise he doesnt have the energy to be so cold. i belive that he actually is a nice person on the inside just that the abbey forced him to hide it.

Update SOON!

Ma.anda chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
AH! I knew it, Kai was bound to be the heir! Ha! (Plz allow me to act like tyson just a littel bit ok?... Okey I'm done)

That glare always work doesnt it? XD

Ma.anda chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I serously need help. Dont know if has something to do with me being in sweden but i just can see your pictures. Gah! I soo need to find out what Rei is wearing. Dont you think you made rei abit too much ooc he seems more like tyson to me.

Ps the fic still rock. XP
Ma.anda chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I'm really sorry to say this but I cant see your picture. X*C* I really woul dlike to. Is there any possibility you could help me?

The fic so rock. I'm surprised that you put Kai as a guard though though he would be samurai or something like that.

BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
Me likey so far. I wouldn't mind seeing more.
Danica Loy chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
This is such a cute story! I love the moments Kai and Rei spend alone. And you managed to keep everyone, including Kai, relatively in character. Well done! Kudos from me! Please hurry and posted the next chapter. I want to see who Rei fights, that is if I assume correctly that is where this story is going, and that all four will fight. Keep it up! I will have my alert out for this story!
phiii chapter 11 . 1/7/2007

intresting! i can't wait til you update!

whats Ja Ne mean? *feels stupid for not knowing*
kailover2008 chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
please please please keep updating this story i just love it
phiii chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
yay! you updated! *dancies*

. i still think Maxie can do better than him tho...

Make Kai and Rei make out! go on ]

aww i love this ficcy can't wait til your next update _
syuchang chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
its great u should continue it
phiii chapter 9 . 11/20/2006

aw i love this ficcy that chapter was god ]

Kai's dream was weird o

Can't wait for next chapter _
kailover2008 chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
great chapter keep updating please
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
nice work on the building up of the relationship

please explain the dream sequence soon!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
dont put yourself down. i loved this chapter, it was so cute. update soon