Reviews for Batman isn't Gay!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh the irony. The fic right below this one in the search results is some kinda Batman/Robin lemon. I don't understand why some people wanna turn every relationship into a romance.
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Hahahaha me and my friend were cracking up laughing to this story :p good job XD
FJH4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
title catched my eye, story tickled my funny bone.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
XD Catwoman and Robin getting along sort of cracks me up. Love it.
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very Funny! _

-hey-yall going through a twister
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Heh. Poor Alfred.
hanakisa chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
so wait do you believe batman is gay i know he probably isnt but its funny to think about if it were true though i think they would make a good couple! very cute! if you think he should be gay you could always continue this story! have bruce confess to dick blah blah blah! anyway please tell me if you plan to continue!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was really cute... I loved that Catwoman was involved too - priceless that.

thanks so much for sharing and keep penning,

Marns

~pN
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Heh cool...exchange between Selina and Robin was good and the last bit with Bats.

The line where Selina says 'shoo...etc' was a fav, but i dunno i think it might work that way...
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
ROFL Kyaa! So cute

-Gabs.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was so funny! Poor Dick having to hear that kind of talk about both Bruce and Batman. Kid never gets a break! This was so well written. I liked that you even managed to anger Catwoman with Ivy's comment. Great job!

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
Azurexx chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for writing this! I'm tired of the whole BatmanxRobin concept! This was hilarious, but still wonderfully written!

Awesome job... I look foward to reading your future works!
JenesisDark chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was so cute! I loved it!
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Cute, very cute. You captured the essence of Selina as well as Dick in the little exchange on the roof.
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is very funny. i know it must be hard for Robin to handle those very dumb rumers. Well nice fiction. Looking forword to more great ones from you.