Reviews for How Life Can Be
LuluCerulean514 chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Please update! I love it when Draco is all sweet and submissive;) I really want to seem him pregnant eventually so please continue this!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
Write more its really good
AlyssJocelyn chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
this is a cute story. hope you write more.
sillyjuice chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please keep writing! You have an amazing story going on here dont leave me hanging!
anonymous chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
more please
Akira.Xian sheng K chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
LOVE THIS!
darkangel13091 chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
well I just noticed that this story hasn't been updated since 2007 so that makes me kinda sad. :( but I loved this story it was amazing I love your work you are a very gifted writer Thank you for writing this wonderful story I just wish it was finished.

KiKi
Crush47 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Hurray! This is wonderful, and sometimes I prefer the slow forming relationships! Draco is adorable I want to find out what changed him so much. well that's all and Bradley is a jerk. poor oblivious Draco
DeathStars chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
Very good
Era Fey chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Gasp are you going to continue? I hope so. I understand the lack of movitation when you have class and tons of homework and bunnies dont seem to wanna come.

Anyway can you at least drop us some info on what happen to Draco after they obliviated Harry? I really wanna know!

Lovely story. I wish we get to see Brad regretting over his action too! I am evil.
NK chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
Thank you for putting the explanation about the overwhelming use of muggle medical procedures in chapter 11. I wanted to ask earlier about that, but I was so engrossed in the story that my questions faded in my mind with each passing paragraph. *laughs*

This is so very well-written. I wish you could update soon. I really would like to know what is all going on here. Thank you so much for posting this amazing story of yours!
NK chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
WOW!

Oh wow. Wow. Sorry, a little dazed at the moment.

I absolutley love this story! There is no doubt about it! I hope Bradley suffers greatly for his stupid, bloody actions. He pisses me off. I do sorely hope that Draco heals up before any further damage could be done. It's so unfair for these guys that they had to deal with stuff like this when they were so young.
NK chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
This is the second time that I have come across this story. Unfortunately, the first that I ever read it, I was strangely disturbed by chapter 5 and stopped reading there. I guess it was because Harry is a doctor and doctors just aren't supposed to do THAT while working... especially to a patient.

But I have gotten over it. I mean, it still rattles my mind but for some reason it makes sense between Harry and Draco so I'll leave it at that.

In any case, I am so excited that I have come across this story again! I'm going to read the rest which I am sure is as fantastic as the chapters I have read so far.
thrnbrooke chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
Please tell me you plan to continue!
amariys chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
Hello there. :)

I think I'm your newest reader. I've stumbled through this story from a C2 and I've just read it.

You have a wonderful story here! The setting and circumstances are very original and the plot is unwoven slowly yet interestingly.

I've realized that you havent update this story for about two years and I think that was so sad. This story is fabulous, I'm sure many people will be glad to read it and I'm so curious for the continuation since Draco hasnt wake up yet. I BEG you to not abandon this! I really had falling in love with this story!

I hope you will update sooner or later. :)

regards,