Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
an over achiever chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
-pushed tab and enter on accident and the last review got sumbitted-

It's in the very last paragraph (on chapter 7) that bothered me. Roger and Cindy wouldn't be able to touch Mark if he was still in the middle of seizure because it would've sent him into shock.

Still great story! It's just that I'm taking a CPR and First Aid Training course and that was one of the things we learned.
an over achiever chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story and think you did a great job with this. I would've wrote a review for the story on the last chapter but there was a thing or two in this that caught my eye.
beachesandstars6 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Great Story ! I loved it - I just realized that I havent reviewed at all , I meant to earlier but I figured better late than never. This is by far one of the best Mark and his sister kind of stories out there that I have read. I loved every part of it. As much as I am a fan of Mark and Roger slash I thought you did a great job with the friendship in the story just the right balance was there. Anyway Amazing Story - absolutely loved it - I think a sequel is a great idea. I would love to know how Cheyenne would over fit in the mix of the adults and how they would all interact with her and to explore Mark as a male role model in her life. Anyway - love your writing can't wait for your next piece to come out... whether it be a sequel or not. again - truly amazing story
Fangirl44 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
this story needs a sequel
masb1987 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Aww! This story was very good. Loved that the lawyer's name was "Randy Harrison." Sequel?
zorabet chapter 9 . 8/10/2006

SEQUEL

wow.

*sniffles*
passionate fire chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Please make a sequel. The ending was rather short, I thought.
LostInKaos chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
You really need to write a sequel to this story. I think it shuld be about Mark raising the little girl and then when she's so old her dad kidnapps her or something. Josh didn't die so he would have to be in it to do something bad. Anyway, that's my opinion of what should happen. no matter what i think you should write an other story.

It was really good and I liked it a lot.
CelticGirl264 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Sequel Please!
Snurtz chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Ahh! Sudden ending! OMG CINDY DIED! AND MASON! :cries: That is totally not fair. This is a really sudden thingy, I'm not sure I like this chapter... Maybe it's just cause I don't want it to end. This seems wrapped up way too fast... maybe elongate the chapter? I dunno. I'm just silly. I love this story btw.
Diva Actress chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Most definatly write a sequel. It was a great story to read, and I can't wait until the sequel(should you write one) becomes availabe. Please e-mail me if/when you post the sequel. Great Story! -Diva Actress
luvforsawyer chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Wow-something very bittersweet about this ending...It's great that Roger helped Mark and that Cindy and Mark reconciled, but after all that, Cindy and Mason died? :( Sad sad sad...I think you should definitely do a sequel though. Be kind of funny to see the Bohemians try to raise a baby. haha Great story and wonderful writing! :)
Rent is my anti drug chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter! I think You should definitely write a sequel, I love when Mark takes care of children it is just to darn adorable :)
Tina101 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! If there is a sequel, it'll be like my story "La Vie Boheme", same basic plot structure. Good job with this story...poor Cindy and Mason! I'm like on the verge of tears! Good job though.

Tina101
Elephantian chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
AH OMG YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUAL! THIS WHOLE STORY WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! You really did a great job!