Reviews for Speaking Scientist
Trent chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very Funny, brief, but captures their personalities.
Crystalen chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Cute and funny, even for a physicist like myself. Acurate too! When everyone gets that glassy eyed look, you know you have to start speaking "normal" english. Gestureing and using props is accurate, I carry around an apple to explain the wormhole to people.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
*tears spring to eyes* *side hurts* OMG i am so happy i found this! absolutely hilarious! so much fun to read!
sillimiss chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this story made me laugh. it was really well written. good job
AccountBuster chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
There was much giggling which attracted the unwanted attention of the nearby people. And I blame a good way :) Heehee!

Steve the Plushie : Hmghn *suppressing unhaughty laughter*
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I just love this story, it's too funny. Great writing, nice to have some humour fic.
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Now that... THAT... was funny. :D

(sorry I'm not logged in)
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*Read the whole thing*

*screams laughter for God-knows-how-many-minutes*

! THATS PRECIOUS! PRICELESS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Adored the *you-honestly-think-I-brought-a-DICIONARY-to-the-PEGASUS-GALAXY* and all those other looks. You just write so well that I saw the scene playing in my head! Hilarious and utterly true! Who CAN understand Rodney - well, Zelenka can because English isnt his first language!

ps - wipes tears of laughter from eyes. Whoo - I needed that! Hahaha!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I love the looks they give each other. They do a lot of eye/eybrown communication, don't they?
Oonagh chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
very funny. I really enjoyed that.
sqwrath chapter 1 . 7/18/2006