Reviews for Lessons
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Why did he leave it there! How can he just leave the puzzle! Especially when he doesn't know when he's gonna come back, heck when Yami's gonna come back! And... Yugi will be fine on his own right? I mean he did fight against Yami and won in the ceremonial duel.. He'll be fine right?
TexasDreamer01 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
This was a really good story (I wonder how Yugi took Yami wanting to skin him alive for making him worry like that ), but Seto was a bit OOC.

brittney
comet7 chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
My personal opinion? This would make a nice Yu-Gi-Oh! story arc. Heaven knows the dub could use a little more originality...

I loved the little touches, like how Tristan kept humming "Kumbayah" And how Yugi got sick so gradually that I didn't notice anything until they realized he had a fever.

Also, thank you very much for not killing Yugi off. I was getting a little worried at the end there. :D

Comet7.
Yume Ninja chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
nice!
Pharaohess163 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This fanfic is super awesome. You're not writing anymore Yu-Gi-Oh? That stinks...you're really good at it_

Seto does need some love...
Japyra chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
Your writing style is really coming along. This was a great story with really impressive use of oc's.
Trikki chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
*Sobs* Mother of all anticlimaxes lol, but I enjoyed it none the less! Too bad you won't be writing any more YGO fics, its a shame to see good writers like you dissapear from the fandom, but I guess if it isn't getting you excited anymore there's nothing to be done! Good luck in your future projects!

Trikki
Doragon-chan chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
aw, it all done?
Landi McClellan chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
What a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Cintya is so funny. She and Seto made a cute couple. Good job.
crystal ice614 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
No, there can't be only one chapter left. *sigh* oh well, good job on the chapter. I'm so glad Kaiba's okay!
Trikki chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
I'm reviewing! *Hugs the purple button of story love* Please update again soon! I'm waiting for a fluffy Pharaoh and Yugi moment! _ In the meantime, good job with the characterisations!

Trikki
Landi McClellan chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
Aww...I hope things turn out well for Yugi. I'll cry if something worse happens to him. I think it's great what Kaiba did for everybody. Joey seems to have changed a lot since the whole ordeal began.
Mage Skywalker chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Wow that chapter was intense. Joey gets to the enemy and I get the dreaded feeling that Yugi just lost his own battle. Then of course, there's Yami, idiot Pharaoh indeed. Yami should know that Yugi and the gang are perfectly capable of getting into dangerous situations without him there, and now I have to wonder how he is going to find out about all of this since Yugi left the puzzle at home. I eagerly await the next update.
crystal ice614 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Great chapter. I hope everything turns out okay. Please update soon. _
crystal ice614 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
I'm so glad you updated. Great job on the chapter. I loved this phrase,“In my dreams, I would be in Japan and you would be on another planet."