Reviews for You Gave It All Away
kasey chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
More frequent updates my ass lol. 5 yrs later. :(

But narrrh is this a cool story. I like this twist. But I think u should put a lil torture or something in Charlie's background when he ran away such as ppl found him with the drugs and they realised he was 'special' so they tortured him made him do wat they wanted and eventually became a drug lord. (so he'll have some scars) One on the face would have been cool. lol
Aaron chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Good story, very interesting. It's a shame you haven't added to it.
tearbos chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
This is very interesting so far. I hope you get back to it eventually.
Muffin Spex chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I was a little confused about this chapter. But i get it now so yeah. Awesome story, never guessed that! Now I need more...please?
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Good job! Thanks for the update!
jd burns chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
*tapping foot impatiently* So...where is it then?

Lol, just kidding. Looking forward to reading more.
jd burns chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
'There will be much angst though'...

Yeah, I kinda figured. :D Waiting to
lena chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Finally an author after my own heart. "2) The thing I hate most about Don and Charlie's relationship is that Charlie forgives Don so damn easy. The main premise behind this story was: What will it take for Charlie to make Don pay for his mistakes? An awful lot."

Thank you so much! Everyone always has Charlie forgiving Don immediately but of course it's ok for Don to be mad for awhile..
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
He might be mean, but he drives a hybrid car, so he can't be all bad. Can he?
Josey K too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Interesting idea to develop as I've seen a few kidnapping stories (either of Charlie or Don) but not all explore a reunion.

However, I don't quite get what Charlie is meant to forgive Don for. In this story, if Charlie was 6 then Don would be just 11. It is not the responsibility of a child to care for another child. It was up to Alan and Margaret to ensure Charlie was being watched and they were the ones who were negligent in expecting Don, a child himself, to do their parenting.

In terms of the series, again, there's nothing to be forgiven. Don and Charlie can each give as good as they get (Charlie can be smug and self-righteous just as much as Don can be cold and stand-offish). The only forgiving to be done here is of the Eppes parents for putting one son on a pedestal and leaving the other to raise him, in many ways.
orangepotato chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
hey, glad to see this story get updated! it was pretty good... kindof freaky though, i have to admit. great job! waiting for more!
orangepotato chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
i loved it, but am sad to see your not updateing it! great job on writing, i loved how you wrote charlie in! if you ever feel like finishing it, id be glad to read it!
Dugleik chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Charlie as a bad boy, that is pure genious! Seriously, love the idea, hope you update.
Sushi Chi chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Very interesting story. I'd like to continue reading this when more is up.
SaJi chapter 2 . 10/10/2006