Reviews for Matrimony
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
that was amazing i can't liveable that arethey getting married
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love the idea! I do hope so very much that you'll continue! Idk New Mexico's stand on gay marriage, but I think if you tied in some of the social issues that are out there regarding same sex marriage, that that alone could produce a plot line.

Also, other ideas that could help produce the angst are all the miniscule details in weddings such as planning the meal and ordering flowers and tuxes and dresses. But it's your story, so you can do whatever you want but I thought I would suggest some stuff in hopes that it'll spark you to continue writing on this idea.

Hope you keep writing!
BBlover33 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awe! How cute! Please keep writing Tryan fics!
tiera chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I luv happy endingz. they just get me so emotional! Anyway,that was a beautiful heart-warming story that can make any girl(or guy)cry!

once again, BRAVO!

PEACE OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT! DOGZ!
The Kelsey Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I love it. I think its a great idea.
Ercassiel-x chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
MORE MORE MORE! i need more! this was so adorable!
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
UPDATE SOON!
Pink Key chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Update plz.

-Ren Almasy

xoxo
charl88 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
omg i cant wait pls update soon
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this sounds interesting please update soon and keep up the good work
Corlin chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This is brilliant! I would love it if you updated soon.
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow. I was gone for so long, and then I come back in search of some good RyanTory fluff and find this... You have no idea how excited I am. Marriage? Awesome. Can't wait for more!

SHN
Drarry.And.Tryan.Is.Love chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
o YAY theyre getting married! oh i'm sOo happy for them LoL update soon!
Dark Interval chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
ahahas! yes! i'd say that this definately earned a solid review :) good job with this and yes, it was really sweet! candy-coated even ; I would like to see what happens next!
LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 1 . 7/25/2006