Reviews for Little Things
Samantha Jones chapter 5 . 1/17
I Love this story. Please more chapters.
Kage 5243 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
h
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I LOVE this story so far. I do hope that you are able to come back to this again soon.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Please write more! Will Dumbles and anyone else suspect that Cameron is Harry?
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
This was a fun little story. :)
The tainted Angel of the sands chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
please finish?
Vikki chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
This here is just very awesome and well written. Everything is described very good also
shiftyless chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
very neatness & great
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Great story "Little Things", loved reading about how Severus with the help of Malfoy family adopted the deaged Harry "Cameron". Can't wait to read about how Lady Malfoy does at Hogwarts as the Potions Professor and Severus teaching DADA!

No doubt Dumbledore (i.e. santa), will not be leaving Severus alone. I do hope that you continue the story - even if does take a while.

Sometimes creative muse takes a vacation, leaving poor writers with writers block, or so I'm told. Wish I had the ability and courage to write a story, like you have done.
Eriklover101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
this story was so f ing cool me and my friend were laughing our asss off it great but it would be really cool if harry blow up some stuff in DADA for using to much power behind his andetil magic
RaevynMoon chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Did you mean to spell Dmitri with an "e"? Or is that just a typo? I like what I've read so far but I really have to go. Good work! Look forward to finish reading what you have up.
Midnight Kaito chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
wonderful i always wanted to read THIS type of story funny too
HikariAi chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
AW, this story is so good and "Harry"/Cameron is so CUTE... PLEASE update soon, ne... _
Cased In Darkness chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Yaoi: plase update soon
skrybspryt chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I have really enjoyed this new adventure so far, and look forward to reading more in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your creative gift with others.