Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
Great story. Thanks for sharing your work!
joylinnn chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
This story is great! I've been reading for days and just had to slow down so I wouldn't come to this last chapter and wait haha dang it!
joylinnn chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Hahahah omg all I can think about is you should do a one shot about Pomys experience at the pet salon to vent to his frustrations and worries, I think it'd be so entertaining!
LovettLestrange chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Clark is kinda...well...too confident? And also, Clark usually uses "swell" in a positive way.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
*is sad* I miss updates on this story. I wish your muse would let you update it. Maybe? Anyway, it's still a great story! Yay!
Famirad chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Wow, what an incredible cliff-hanger. Very much enjoyed your writing style and the general plot. I was actually a bit leery about your OC at first (because more often than not, we're treated to Mary Sues), but she was believable, acted her age, and was a help to the plot and not the center. I'm worried about what will happen to Superman, Lois, Jason, and Richard, especially with those thugs on the loose.

Good job. ;o
Famirad chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
What a great chapter. I really enjoyed the press conference, since I was wondering what Lex could say to get away with it - and it was 100 percent pure Lex, managing to worm his way out and, not only that, somehow come out looking like a good guy. Really great handle on Lex you got there. :D
Famirad chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Still got a ways to go on the entire story, but I wanted to comment on your author's note at the end of this chapter: personally, while I do ship Lois/Clark, I also think that it's a big cop out to automatically try to split up Lois/Richard (especially considering the fact Richard's obviously a good man). The way Richard handled the truth was very nice to read, as it just continued to show his good character.

Thanks for keeping them together and handling Richard maturely and not just throwing him away just because he'd be "in the way". :D Looking forward to the other chapters. Hopefully we'll also see more Kitty - I really liked her in SR.
NiteAngel chapter 18 . 3/5/2008
hiya!

i don't think i reviewed this chp but i gotta tell you...i really like how you intro'd batman/bruce wayne. and how he saw through the mask. heh...that was funny.

but yeah i really liked this chp.

NiteAngel

beauty7890102 chapter 20 . 7/12/2007
yeah great story can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
Jump Highly chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
I've enjoyed your story tremendously. It's a novel approach, but your OC is believable and your other characterizations apt. Well done.

Two suggestions, both of which may be coming too late. First, it seems to me that you didn't quite give Clark, Richard, and Jimmy enough credit. It took Superman and Richard five days to talk and decide to start tracking Lex? Seems to me they would have moved much faster, and much more effectively when they did move. Second, I'm not sure how I feel about all the pop culture references. You've used them fairly well, but it still feels incongruent with super-'verse in a great many ways. Do Metropolis and Gotham really exist in the same world as Three Doors Down?

Anyway, well done, and I look forward to your next installment.
VeltaIO chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
Very well writen and entertaining. Definitely looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for the fun read.

I particularly want to compliment you on your original characters - Trish and her parentsl Looking forward to seeing more of them.

I don't think your portrayal of Bruce/Batman was out of character, especially if you are relying only on Batman Begins as you said. Even if not, in his early years he was not as dark as he became later or he would never have adopted and befriended Dick. I would like to see more of him in either guise. If anything I was a bit surprised how quickly Clark revealed his identity.

I spotted one typo as I was reading. Not far into chapter 19 you have the sentence, "Lois’ hope of an eminent rescue began to fade." It should read imminent. Eminent is an adjective meaning prominent in their field.

Please continue soon.
Aurora chapter 20 . 4/22/2007
wow, somehow I missed that you updated... VERY good chapter! I completely understand about the work thing... I just started a new job myself. Good luck and congrats!

I hope you keep writing, yours is one of the better fics out there! D
cirana chapter 20 . 4/2/2007