Reviews for Together Forever?
Oh my god! You have an awesome imagination! I bet you would become an excellent writer in the future. Thanks for that story, it kept me entertained like all the have an icredible talent in writing do not give it up.I 'll be more than happy to read any other stories you might create;) Again congratulation for this amazing fanfiction you 've made!
Kelbris chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole fic! The premise and how you slowly built up how the connection worked, a little sign and then the explanation. I guess I enjoyed the period pain chapter the most ;D
I have to confess I was a bit disappointed by the ending but i completely understand why you chose to write it that way and i'm sure from a writers point of view it was the best possible ending. But it hurt nevertheless :/
(hope you still enjoy getting reviews 6 years later ;) )
mettigel chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Aw, why did they have to forget everything after their connection was severed? I would've preferred if they had just remembered, though your beautiful epilogue sort of made up for it in my view. I really liked this story. It's beautiful and also a fun read and I couldn't put it out of my hands, so to speak.
F Maurice chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
Ah, I see you wanted to keep the ending in canon. Oh, well, I still liked it.
F Maurice chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Oh, why did Ron get back with Lavender?
F Maurice chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
I liked this interaction between Arthur and Charles. Very good.
F Maurice chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Good. I was going to stop here for the night but now I have to read one more.
F Maurice chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
So good. This story is unique.
F Maurice chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Although help came from Hermione, I'm glad Ron finally broke up with Lavendar. At some point, she had to know. Good job.
F Maurice chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
So interesting. What comes next?
F Maurice chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Halfway through the chapter, I guessed it was Hermione's time of the month. Funny!
F Maurice chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Sweet. And now I need to stop here for the night. I will continue this story later. :)
F Maurice chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Hm, I wonder if the potion did the two of them a favor - all this togetherness - will it make them realize they'll be more than friends soon? Good job.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
F Maurice chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
What a mess. I wish Ron would summon some of that Gryfinddor courage and break up with Lavendar.