Reviews for Love Life Eternity
sakura2113 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I wonder if you are ever going to finish this story... it has turned out really good so far
vampiresrockroza chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Update soon please this story Is awesOme
xoxokiss210 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
i loved
kimmiej77 chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
update soon! love this story!
sheeiur22 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Congrads on the update I didn't think it was coming.
saragillie chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
I ran across this story and then went back and read the other ones first since I couldn't remember them. Overall, I'm enjoying your writing.
wtlozy chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Love your story! Hope you can update it soon!
HawkAngel XD chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
really cool story... and the other two as well... update soon please

HawkAngel
wordsaremyescape chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
dont tell me you've given up on this story! yes i know its been over a yeawr but still its so good! plz if you would be willing to continue even after all this time i would really love to continue reading! UPDATE REALLY SOON PLZ!
patto85 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
i ,ove this and i loved the others in this series. the booth/brennan relationship is just too cute and you write them really well. they are really coping well with everything that is happening to them. the new baby coming is just the icing on the cake although i really miss parker and i hope that you put some more of him in soon. please update again soon.
BonesAddiction chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
urgh!people who think theyre vampires!yukk!lol pps!
PokerPrincess7 chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
are you going to ever finish this? i just read both prequels and enjoyed this one as well :)
Katy-ster687 chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Are you continuing this story? I hope you are, because I really like this series. Very well written.
browneyednerd chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
this is a really good story! please update!
emma chapter 8 . 4/29/2007