Reviews for Strange Beginnings
scissorgirl333 chapter 7 . 1/15
This is awesome!
I mean not this particular scene ( still super intimate and true to the love that Kim and Edward have) but the whole story! This plot is so cool, it's thick and has a lot of stuff in it that really drives it.
This is a very very late review, I know, but I've just been scrolling through the pages of fan fics, and this one is one of my favorites. Good job capturing Edward in his innocent, beautiful spotlight.
I just have one question... if the suit is completely covering his body, and Kim was able to take it off, isn't it attached to his hands as well? Would his wrists just be molded into the Scissorhands?
lady of stone chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
BOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SADDDDDDDDD but better than the movies ending.
Hopeless-Doll chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I found the ending sad however I'm also happy for the fact that Edward died too otherwise he would've been really sad and alone if Kim died.

Please write more stories about this couple, maybe even a oneshot?
Madman Madness chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I really liked this chapter. And I tought the "Phantom of the Opera" allusion was well put. Good job ;)
xxDancing-With-Starsxx chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Wow... that was... indescribable. In a good way, a VERY good way! That was a great story, if not a bit sad. Just the way I like it :) Keep writing great stories like this!
madgirlsrock723 chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! I cried when Edward wen to jail and at the end! I loooooovvvvvved it! :D I'm sad its over! Thank you for writing this!
crazikido2 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Thanx for the cool story
Troily chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
I really like this story. For one, no one really writes many good ES fanfics, and that truely dissapoints me. I felt like the ending of the movie lacked, so much. I want to write a fic rated M, and would like a co-writer, so if you, the author would like, or anyone just PM , me. Kudos! and lots of love, I am doing some fanart for the story, or edward proposing. )
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
I tend to love men who hate themselves. So I adore Edward. But... I know he's Kim's, not mine. *sigh*. Oh well... *brightens* Maybe Two-Face will forget about Grace or something...
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Aww. (Sorry, can't laeve a longer one, )
SophiaOfWolven chapter 21 . 5/15/2009
A well written story! It has tears in my eyes... such a beautiful ending.
MusicalMaryann chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Love the Phantom of the Opera reference- so true.

Interesting story. :)
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 21 . 2/28/2009
OMG! That was so brilliant! I love how you made the old woman Eden's Grandma. It's great (and sad) at the end how they both died together; as if they can't live without one another. LOVE IT! D
Nala162024 chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
The sunlight would make Edward even more attractive in my opion. But I can see why Kim wouldn't think so. Good story. I hope Edward gets his hands. But would he change his last name if he did get hands?
Erin chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read in my entire life.

And I've read alot of fanfiction!

AMAZING