Reviews for Nightmare Tears
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nicely, darkly, done. I can relate to nightmares, experiencing them over the years. Despite the grammar and misspellings, the terror comes through.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I don't know if this is what you call a darkfic, but it really is sad. I can actually visualize the scene the author wanted to convey. Nice play of words. Thank you!
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
HOLY GOD IN HEAVEN! I may not sleep for a week! That was absolutely terrifying. You seriously ought to consider putting an "M" rating on this one, my friend, because even some teens would have a hard time dealing with this one. Is that really what it's like to be put to death? Good God... *shudders with horror and revulsion*

Powerful piece of writing. I'm impressed.

Lord Andrew

(I hope you won't think I'm infringing on your territory by starting to call myself that...)
unknown user chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Pretty well-written. Lots of great imagery, despite many misspellings and minor grammatical errors.

All in all, quite well-done.

I especially liked the ending, with the guard cradling her.
trekie chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
nice and dark cant wait for the rest
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This story has a good feeling to it. It was slightly funny how section two broke into Rei's appartment because she had a nightmare. I hope you add more ontp this.
GMTDM chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
In-Fuckin'-Credible! I can't wait to see how this turns out! How Many Chapters We Lookin' At? I Hope It's A Long One!
Lavitz92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This story has a really good feel to it. Keep going
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
very dark, and distrbing shows rei inner self nicely if u ask me. so this is part of something else, i think is can stand on its own and is a good opener of a story, very nice
clope023 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
well if you're going to keep on with this, HAVE SHINJI SAVE REI SOON! will there be a direct continuation or will this go into another story, like the story 'Broken' went into the story 'Red Tears'? you do your job well with angst, good luck with the romance!
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Damn that was good and dark nice going I really felt the emptiness in your description good job!
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
So will this 'be' a multi-chaptered story or separate one shots strung together?

Still gripping and very emotional.

Nicely done!