Reviews for Specus Vulpes
SaikaMasaomi chapter 1 . 1/3
This Fic is awesome, and I know you'll probably never update this anyway, but I just wanna say that you're killing me man. Once I read a fanfiction that I like I obsess over it until it's finished. I can't stop thinking about it, I tried once to make up my own continuation, but it's not as good as the actual story! Anyway, keep writing, you have got talent.
Tripptych chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
It's been months since I've read a story even remotely interesting and good as this one. I hope you continue it soon!
K.S.T.M chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Man poor Sasuke, already so injured and the first thing that happens to him after escaping the tiger weres might just be the cause of his death. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!xD
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i really hope you can continue this story, i like it its nice, so hopefully you decide to continue it
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I wish you continue this, its so interesting.
120991ln chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
April2006 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love it!

More Chapters!
KyuubinKitsune chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
An AMazing Story! You are a pretty dang good writer! :) Please dont stop at just this chapter, i would be greatly disapointed. Anxiously Awaiting the next one! Have a nice day!

Home World Security chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
good job
ButterCat chapter 1 . 3/2/2010

It's so sad that this will never be updated D:

Perhaps some skilled writer should ask one of the authors for new ownership rights...?

Well i can dream right?

Too bad it'll probably never get updated, this is actually a very good story, the differences between the cultures and the strengths/weaknesses of the species is well thought out and original. And who the fuck couldn't love an uke Sasuke?

Here's to hoping :
Kamaete chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow! This is really, really good! The style is smoothe and descriptive... The animalistic behavior of the weres are realistic(in my opinion) and it's beautifully executed... There's a rich story unfolding here, and I can't wait to read more of it!
Shadowdog85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really like this story, please update soon.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i really hope this tale will be continued but as its now 09 and not 06 i dont see how inless it was Real Life problems that kept you away still i do hope you have other chapters soon
MissVoiceLess chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Heyy, I like it!

Naruto is hokage, filled to the brim with weres, Sasuke is a cat~

I wonder though, who was Naruto's mate before? Hinata? The girl from the Shippuden movie? I wanna knoow~ Instant fav, by the way, regardless of whether or not you finish it. With this one chapter it's just too good.

Tigers are... Hm... could be anyone at this point. More would be nice, but no pressure! Typed to let you know I enjoy your fic!
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
A great start to what should prove to be an interesting story! I can't wait to see where this one goes... Keep up the good work!